Chapter Three: The bracelet

ROSE POV

The girls were all back at YG in the practice room. They were all were working very hard improving their dance moves. Lisa helped Jisoo with her mistakes. While Rose and Jennie practiced their vocals. It was almost time for Rose to go back to the Venue to rehearse with her sunbaenims. She wasn't very nervous for her performance but more nervous that she wouldn't live up to the expectations her fans had hoped for. Rose was frustrated with herself. She felt like she could do better. She practiced and practiced her lines and her guitar. The members saw how  fixed she looked. 

"Hey, Rose you okay?" Jisoo asked. 

"Yeah. I'm just nervous. My hands are shaking look!" She raised her hands up for Jisoo to take a glance. Then she noticed something was wrong. 

Her eyes had buldged and she stood up in a panic. "Omg! My bracelet! My lucky bracelet!" 

Jisoo's eyes widen and the other girls walked over and asked "What's wrong?" 

"My lucky bracelet! The one my dad gave to me before I came to Korea. I lost it!!" Rose's eyes were beginning to get watery but more panicked. 

"나 어떡해? 나 어떡해? 나 어떡해?(Ottokae? 3x, What do I do? 3x)" She repeated three times.

Jennie grabbed her by her shoulders and wobbled her and said, "Calm Rose". 

"You are going to go back to the Venue anyway, You can ask someone if they found it." Jisoo said. 

Rose brought the palm of her hand to her forehead and was blank again. She tried to think over the things she did today. She asked herself if she went to the bathroom today. She did. She checked if it was in the YG bathroom. However, it wasn't. She started to over-think. She thought maybe it fell off her wrist and fell into the toilet. She began to get sweaty thinking about the thought. 

Her manager popped in and said,"Rose, Are you ready? We have to go back to the Venue now." 

She continued to stay still but eventually got dragged out of the practice room and into the car. 

Arrive at the Venue 

As soon as she arrived she pounced out of the car and didn't bother waiting for her Manager Unnie. She went straight to the front desk near the entrance and asked if they've found her bracelet by any chance. They said 'no' and she continued to search. She even went to the bathroom near the stadium. She found nothing. There was one place she still haven't looked. It was the waiting room. She knew she was in a rush, so she walked hastily. When she walked inside the room. She encountered JYP's girl group TWICE. They all looked flustered by her panic. However, they knew Rose quite well. 

"Rose! OH! Anyong!" Nayeon waved. 

Rose waved back and explained to her why she was in a rush. She asked if they've seen her bracelet but they didn't.