Prolouge

The first time I met her, I made her cry..

The day was pretty calm. There was no criminals or hero-needed duties to hurry along too, and everyone was off doing their own daily chores. Overall, it was..

Nice.

"PIECE OF SHIT, DEKU!!"

Unfortunately, not everywhere was calm. In U.A High resided heroes-in-training, full of talented young souls full of quirks. Along with those quirks came with personalities, some more..explosive than others.

"B-but I didn't do anything, Kacchan!"

"YOU THINK I'M FUCKING STUPID, HUH?!"

"Bakugou, leave Midoriya alone! This is no way to act as a future-"

"STICK IT UP YOURS, SHITHEAD!!"

Izuku began to flail his hands a bit, stuttering like crazy in failed attempts to calm his childhood friend. Iida straightened his tie, holding a tone of authority when speaking to the hothead, but he just wasn't listening. Everyone else in the classroom wasn't really paying much attention, as this was normal within the events of U.A.

The ash-colored hair boy was growling, face resembling that of an angry bull. His hands were thrust before him, the popping sounds of explosions beginning to form. What stop him from, in his mind, ending Deku once and for all, was the opening of the door, and the teacher walking inside. The smooth, cool voice of Aizawa entered the air, seeming unfazed by the fuming male.

"Bakugou, no quirks in class. Everyone take a seat, I have an announcement."

Everyone followed orders, lightening down their talking until it was silence or mere mumbles. Grumpily, the male placed his feet upon his desk, crossing his arms. Aizawa blinked before speaking, sounding plain tired or just disinterested.

"We'll be having a special assignment in three months. In that selected time, your quirks must be improved. And to tell whether you're slacking off, we'll be monitoring your process. However, due to my busy schedule, I brought along someone to help me calculate. Any questions?"

Uraraka's hand was the first to go up.

"Is this a build up for the assignment in three months?"

Katsuki began blocking out the rest of the conversation, as students asked questions. Instead, his attention was caught elsewhere. Peeking in the doorway was someone with (Eye Color) eyes, and (Hair Color) hair. The person had stepped out in the open to where he could see better, revealing it was girl. She couldn't have been older than him. She was looking at the stack of paper in her hands, in what resembled shyness. The boy scoffed at that, narrowing his eyes. She was passing out the papers to his classmates. Just who was she? He never seen her before.

..Then again, he ignored everyone that held no purpose towards him.

When she had reached his desk, the classroom grown silent. She gave a wary smile. His crimson eyes were sharp, scowling at the smile she gave. It was immediately dropped.

"What the fuck do you want?"

His words were spat out like venom, and he swore he saw her flinch.

"...P-paper."

"Speak up, bitch."

She felt his irritation from here. Outstretching the paper, she handed it to him, eyes slammed shut. It was obvious she was nervous. It was silent for a moment as the boy didn't do anything. The girl dared to open an eye, only to slam it back shut when he roughly snatched it from her grasp.

"The fuck is this shit?"

The (hair color)-haired female bit upon her lip, glancing at the desk.

"It's...p-paper and.."

"You think I'm fucking stupid? I know what a paper is! Tell me what's it for!"

By now, she was trembling, her lip quivering. He smirked. She'd be running away to her mother soon. However, he wasn't expecting her next words.

"Maybe if you were paying attention, you'd know why!"

His smirk dropped as his scowl returned.

"The fuck you just say, bitch?!"

"What? Are you deaf now too?"

She swallowed back her spit, as she heard his feet stomp on the ground. He was standing now, towering over her. His eyes were livid and wild, hands gripped so tightly at his sides she was surprised they weren't bleeding. She knew she was messing with fire now. Everyone watched along in shock, too surprised to say anything. He pulled his face dangerously closed to hers, to where she could feel his breathing on her face.

"You got a death wish?"

"You stole the words right out my mouth."

"Who the fuck do you think you are, you nobody?!"

His teeth were bared and he was growling, still in close proximity of her form. Her (Eye Color) eyes, which held a strong desire of determination immediately dispersed. Her eyes had widened, an emotion flickering before her eyes. And then she was scowling, shoving him away quite roughly.

"No. I'm exactly that. A..nobody."

And then she was gone, leaving him and everyone else in a daze. As he watched her (Hair Color) hair trail behind her, her last words replayed like a broken record.

A nobody.

..At least, that's what I liked to think.