Chapter Seventeen

Everything was happening way too fast.

One moment, she was told by her guardian that she could help save her friend. Then the very next day, she'd sitting at a table full of heroes conversing with one another. However, being that she wasn't really into the big league heroes all too much,  she only recognize about one or two.

Eraserhead and All Might.

The rest were just a blur... Maybe they were the heroes from when Bakugou was kidnapped?

A fist smashed against the table, gathering their attention.

"But we must find the answer!"

"Of course we are going to find the answer. All Might, calm down. We're all here because we want Midoriya back as well."

All Might gritted his teeth, but calmed down nonetheless. Getting angry wasn't going to solve anything. They needed to be kept level-headed and look at the clues given to them, and try to make sense out of it. With this, the attention was brought back to Aizawa, who hummed at the attention.

He spun once more within his chair, looking towards the board that help words and pictures of the like. He was the one that placed the information together and gathered this team, apparently.

"Once again, what we know of so far is that the Scrounge is apart of this. His evidence is all over the crime-scene, plus we know that he's back in town since the mall incident a few weeks ago."

"But it wouldn't make much sense..."

A woman who had light colored hair spoke, her outfit being that of a skin-tight suit. On her head was blue horns, and a matching mask to cover her face aside from her mouth, nose, and purple eyes. Her hero alias was Mt. Lady, but she luckily wasn't large within this room.

"You're saying it doesn't make sense how the Scrounge alone can do all this?"

Red eyes beamed on her, as she shuffled slightly with nervousness. Slowly, all the other heroes nodded in agreement, causing the man to sigh. All Might and Eraserhead seemed rather intense about this specific capture.

"Look," He began, "we all know what the Scrounge's Quirk is right? In case you didn't, his Quirk is Teleportation."

"Teleportation?"

"Yes... But it isn't a typical teleportation ability. This man was sure to develop his Quirk farther."

The Scrounge. His alias was Walsh O'Kelly, a man that came to this country from Ireland. But despite his thick accent and beard, his Quirk was amazing. At first it was a simple one; He could teleport himself in and out of situations and dangers. Upon working on this ability, he learned to teleport others, though Aizawa was sure this wounds him in some way. However... 

It seemed as if he could teleport objects as well. But he was never able to teleport multiple things at once either. Had he worked it that far? Aizawa did not think so. Was there something boosting his natural Quirk ability to a level that was impossible for him to reach? He did not think so, but if that did happen it pointed to one specific thing.

"Based on what we know of him already, he could teleport himself, people, and objects. However... Never all at once. I believe he had help from...them."

He did not need to elaborate on who they were. They all knew of them, the League of Villains. It was highly possible, in fact, Aizawa was sure they were involved somehow. But..

(He never liked gaining help from them.)

It seemed very out of character, and unlikely. But all evidence pointed towards it. However, based on the information given by the students involved in the incident, he seemed to be doing it alone.