Chapter Two

I briefly remembered the look on everyone's faces that day..

Blood-shot, tired eyes glanced over the sea of students, watching as they chatted among themselves for the activity. They resided in a wide open space, far from that of the classroom, via Aizawa-sensei's request. He didn't exactly want to be paying for the damage.

There was a few moments of his silence while the young heroes rambled, before clearing his throat.

"Alright. So we'll be starting today's activity. We'll be working on...brute force."

He'd blink his eyes slowly as the children sweat-dropped, Yaoyorozu muttering under her breath.

"He sounds as if he's half asleep.."

Clearing his throat once more, he would gesture beside himself to where the fourteen year old (Name) stood, clipboard and stopwatch in hand.

"As you all know of my temporary assistant, she'll help calculating how much damage that's been deduced. She's experienced a bit in this regard, so don't worry all too much. Just follow directions."

He told them he'd only be able to keep doing this for a little while more, before having to leave to an important meeting. It was accepted with little reluctance.

"Any questions?"

A hand or two went up, leading to a few questions particularly about the girl herself.

"Is (Name)-san training to be a Hero, too?"

A small smile would form, shaking her head in denial. Bringing the clipboard closer to her chest, she'd glance away, whilst others awaited a response.

"No, actually.. I'm a Quirkless.. But! I'm fine with what I'm doing now!"

Crimson eyes squinted at her words, but no words left Bakugou's mouth.

(What's a Quirkless gonna do to handle a class of heroes?)

Aizawa nodded at the lack of questions and interruptions, announcing the start.

"Good. Then let's get started."

•••••••••••••••••••

Izuku huffed out some breaths, palms pressed along his knees as sweat dripped from his space. His bangs clung to his face from the amount of sweat built up, and had since found it useless to continue to wipe at it. Emerald hues quickly darted over to the figure beside him, barely managing to pull a wary smile.

"Huff...huff.. (N-Name)..huff.. How a-about now..?"

(Eye Color) eyes observing the watch in hand before shaking her head, turning her back on the poor boy.

"Sorry Midoriya-kun, but that wasn't enough. I'd say..ten or so more times!"

The boy collapsed right then, the color on his skin draining to a blank white completely. Sighing, the girl spoke up, turning towards the others.