Chapter Twenty Eight

note:

sorry guys. i've been having a bit of a writer's block for this middle part. i already have the other parts done in my head, so once i get passed these "difficult parts", chapters should be zooming out more quickly

His pearly white smile terrified the entire room. There was only few at first, taking in the view before realization hit. That THE All Might was here, pissed, and ready to kick ass.

He could not help but to feel a form of smugness at the faces of shock, choosing that than to express his worry and anger. It seemed that everyone was frozen in place, up until the blonde pointed out a large finger, coldly speaking out towards them all.

"Where's Scrounge?"

His words were chilly, and he sworn it caused some chill to go down the spine of some. However, they seemed to have gotten over their surprise, preparing to fight. Some seem eager too, while others troubled. Expected facial expressions, he noted. They were smart enough to not show their entire face though, he'll give them that.

He chuckled, voice booming within the old complex. He accepted the invitation, cracking his fingers while they prepared to dance dangerously. He needed to blow off much needed steam anyhow. But he could not get too carried away, they did have a mission and plan to do here after all. No matter how pissed he and Eraserhead were.

"We'll need to engage." Eraserhead was speaking from his left side, voice hushed. "Buy time."

"I know."

"Do not get carried away, All Might." 

Thirteen, already scolding any potential bad behavior. But he understood it. They knew nothing of these villains, so they did need to be careful. After all, they only suspected others to be working with the Scrounge, but now it was confirmed.

A sharp laugh caught the attention of the trio, Eraserhead inhaled. They did not know the person, but he had a grazed look in his eye. Bloodlustful.

"Beating down the image of Peace? And I thought this job was bad.."

Another spoke up, continuing off the words of their 'teammate'.

"You're out numbered, old man. Three on five. You must really got a death sentence."

Surely these guys were not fools. They knew who he was, and what he was capable of. Normally, he'd be worry if they had something to counter him specifically. But he did not care much anymore. They could be harming the children as they speak.

He seemed ready to lose his cool, when more began to join in.

"And Eraserhead. Knew you'd come running along. We took tips from our colleagues Meta-Atom on how to deal with you."

This made them all perk up in interest. But Eraserhead knew what he was getting at. Nearly all of them had their bodies covered up, not exposed. They took measures so his quirk would not work on them. The infamous duo wore robes too, he recalled. It halted his vision back then, significantly. Only their arms were exposed back then, whenever they decided to point and move them.

"You think I can't bypass robes?"

"No. We aren't ones to underestimate."

The villain smirked, meeting Eraserhead's piercing glare.

"I'm going to use this robe to tie you up and strangle you with it."

All Might chuckled darkly, bringing attention to them all. His expression was dark, not at all fitting to the Symbol of Peace.