Chapter Thirty One

"What the-?"

Eraserhead spoke, taken aback by the multiple cameras in the room. 

How he felt about the media was of no concern at the moment. What was is the fact that these were brought out by the Scrounge, who had a crazed look in his eyes holding the one who he saw as his daughter too close for comfort. 

Everyone in that room knew the intentions that man had for her.

But only the heroes were unaware of why the cameras were out and about.

"Welcome! Ladies and gents! Gents and ladies! Gentleladies and ladygents!"

The man gave a crazed giggle, which sent a shiver down the heroes spine. He had lost it. He had absolutely lost it.

Scrounge turned towards a camera close by, forcefully yanking the poor young girl in his grasp to follow the motion.

"You all should know who I am. But for those who do not? Heh.. Read your history books, kids. But!! T'name's Scrounge! The big baddy known throughout society."

Why was he talking to a camera? All Might gave a questioning gaze, only for Thirteen to speak up.

"We're live..."

"Bingo!! Thirteen, you should be upgraded to Fourteen for that one!!"

The man immediately turned his way, causing all the heroes to tense. He still held the button in his hand, so who knew what else he could do with it? There's probably a bomb attached to there.

He turned back.

"Hear that, kiddos? That was super awesome Thirteen! But he ain't the only one 'round. There's Eraserhead and All Might here as well."

At the mention of their titles, the cameras seemed to look in their direction. They still felt tense, and all the villains seemed to be watching the 'show' with interest. Scrounge looked back into the camera.

"Yes, yes.. They're all here.. And they're all fucking with me."

The fake smile from before had vanished, showing the true colors of this man's expression. 

"Scrounge!" All Might's booming voice called out. The voice he used for intimidating his enemies.

"What are you planning?!"

"As if you fucking care! HA!! But since you asked, I'm willing to tell ya. See this beaut of a bitch? This here is named (Name) (Last Name). Go on, look towards the camera sweet heart."

He seemed about ready to shove her at the camera, but (Name) did not budge. She closed her eyes, and turned her head away. Uncaring that she was on camera. Because until the end, she will fight against his wishes. And he realized that.

And because he did, he click his tongue, before outright backhanding the girl.

In front of the heroes.

And on live television.

"(Name)!!"

The heroes called out in chorus, and ready to move forward when the Scrounge held up the mysterious red button again.

"I would not move if I were you. One move and this place goes boom, with Princess Bitch blowin' to smithereens first."

At no movement, he narrowed his eyes back on the girl. She seemed to be holding her stinging cheek, glaring at him. 

"As I was saying, kiddos.. This here is (Name) (Last Name). And she is the daughter of your favorite duo, Meta-Atom. Shocking, I know. She doesn't look as glamorous."