Dreamed Memories - Pt 5

"Alright, I'm off for today!"

"Mm!!"

"See you guys, later!"

The girl happily waved towards her friends, watching the girl's work their way back inside the dorm before curfew hits. Apparently they would get into a lot of trouble had they passed curfew, which made her wonder if Bakugou got in trouble for sneaking out at night..

Oh. Speaking of him~

(Name) smiled while the last remaining girl went inside, still awed at Ashido's persistence. Once the door closed however, the girl turned her head towards the side of the building. And there, within all his glory, was Bakugou Katsuki.

He always came outside at this time of day, just to run laps or do whatever it was he did out here.

He didn't like her seeing him when he was outside. Or rather, 'not have her disturb him' is what he says. But, like always, she ignored it. Careful enough so as not to be spotted, though. However, there definitely were some occasions where she'd mess up her sneaky curious glances and make it obvious. She tripped and nearly fell into his way once. The noise of grunts and trashcans being knocked over was extremely loud, as well.

Now, either he heard it and very clearly knew it was her spying on him (she shrieked in a way normal girls wouldn't and had done so many times in front of him), or she had the best stealth in the damn world. (Name) liked to think it was the former.

Either way, he didn't seem to bring it up. So perhaps he hadn't.

But today, she was going to bother his...whatever he's doing for his momentary attention.

"Bakugou-kun!"

She couldn't see it from where she was, but the ash blonde made a face of instant displeasure. He didn't make any motion of physically acknowledging her, however, she knew that he heard it.

"I'll call you later! Okay?"

He frowned. He didn't have a problem with her having his number. He could give less shits about that. However...she was... She was annoying with a phone. Any phone she had, wanted to touch or use he wished to destroy them instantly. She would bug him constantly with annoying messages and fucking emojis, all to rile him up. Any threat was met with a 'but who'd train u doe'.

One of these days, he'll kill her..

But right now, the boy turned her way with an irritated look, yet curious eyes.

"Where are you going?"

He made his way over, and the girl hadn't moved an inch from her spot. It was early for her to be leaving. She never left during the afternoon, not even on weekends.

Not that he was curious or anything. Definitely not.

"Oh! Midoriya invited me to go with him somewhere."

Oh. That idiot.

"Wanna come wi-"

"Get out my sight."