Chapter Four

The amount of shock I felt that day..

A steady pace performed, one with an easy rhythm, and a beautiful melody. The movement of her legs felt wonderful in the breeze, arching her back and sighing in bliss with the air kissed her face.

Then she sighed, and started again.

Forward and back, her legs went. The pace continued quickly, yet not erratic. That didn't stop her, though. The creaking of the metal grew louder, the beautiful melody from before turning into that of an screeching choir, loud yet not loud enough to break eardrums. 

Each time she was going up, she returned back down, speed accelerating within each moment. She grew higher, and higher, and higher-

"What are you doing?"

The pace halted once she slammed her heels within the dirt, ultimately halting her progress. Creaks of the metal stopped as well, as the girl rotated her body to look where the voice came from. Sighing, she abruptly stood up, abandoning her seat to glare at the ash blond.

"You're late."

"And you're playing on children swings."

Crossing her arms, she made a grunt, not amused by his words.

"I didn't make time out of my schedule to meet you here and be insulted okay. I'm not here to waste my time. We either do this, or not."

He'd stare at her for a moment, making her shift her feet nervously. ..What if he had a reason? Based on what she heard, his family was "busy" and rushing off somewhere. Maybe they were the pushy type and he had to sneak out? What if he was having a hard time? She looked down slightly in shame. She should apologize... yes. That's what she's going to do-

"What the fuck ever. Be happy you're braced with my presence, Quirkless shit."

...Nevermind.

Glaring, the girl spun on her heel and began stomping off. She didn't have to take this. She didn't have to take any of this.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm not taking your crap anymore."

"Stop walking."

"No."

"I wasn't asking you."

"If I'm doing the training, you have to listen to what I say! I don't have to listen to you, eithe-"

And mid-sentence she slammed straight into a pole, which made her fall to her backside. It took a moment for the pain to settle, before hands flew onto her nose. Above her stood Bakugou, glaring down upon her before squatting to her size.

"You should pay more fucking attention. Get up."

He reached out his hand to hers, latching onto her wrist. With a strong, yet strangely gentle force, he stood her up to her feet in one pull. Which was..shocking, really. Just how strong is he?

"..Tsk."

Fluttering her eyes, she slowly removed her hands from her nose. (Eye Color) hues glanced upon the small dash of blood tainted her (Skin Color) hands, something they lingered onto before glancing over at the grip remaining on her wrist. It faltered, before returning into the male's pockets.

"Now you're fucking bleeding. How weak are you?"

"Is your vocabulary nothing but vulgar language?"