Behind the Scenes

Thanks to reading the theories back in chapter thirteen, I felt like revealing some ideas that was/is/or to be scrapped from the story.

Originally, Meta-Atom were to have a miscarriage. 

Doing so meant that, yes, Reader-chan was adopted. 

I did not go through with this in the end as this felt like too much of an overload on Reader-chan's life. Too much stuff for just one person, you know? I love me some scandalous situations, but I didn't want her to be more special than she already was.

However, just because this concept was scrapped doesn't entirely mean it was written out completely. There are multiple hints and unanswered questions that can still lead to this outcome, but only if you guys so much as choose for that to be. I'm perfectly fine with no longer digging much into the scandals Meta-Atom took part of. Know what that means? Means this is entirely up to you! There's a second story going on, so I'm willing to add that into the story.

Another fun-fact I had about the "adopted reader" idea was that a twist would be that Scrounge was her real father, which was a reason why he was so obsessed with taking Reader-chan

Before you say it, I already know: Cliche as hell. But this book is filled with plain out cliches, so lemme alooooone!!

Once more, up to you guys if you still want this to be an reality or not. I'm good with either or, tbh. I don't think Scrounge being Reader-chan's true father is plausible anymore considering things, though. I also don't think you guys would want to be related to him either, lmao

Speaking of the second story: It is intended to revolve around the scandals of the Quirk Marriages and Reader-chan's relationships. As for the main reason, someone mentioned long ago that they find out if people were quirkless a special way in the series, and said procedure/examination was not used on Reader. To that person, you have a very good eye. The second series will be digging into that, and further reveal the absolute scandals that occurred when Meta-Atom entered the fray, Reader-chan's birth, and what eventually lead to the shut down of the Quirk Marriage program.