Dreamed Memories - Final

She had no idea how she got into this situation.

He did not know how she got into this situation.

Yet here they were: Katsuki Bakugou and (Name) (Last Name). Sharing a table. In a house. With the Bakugou family. And eating dinner.

If the world wasn't ending when his pants were pulled up, which has been happening for a few weeks now at school mind you, then he did not know when it was.

"Katsuki-chan," sickeningly sweet had his Mother called out to him. He felt his eyes twitch at the added over-affectionate suffix. "Be a dear and pass the potatoes, would you?"

His red eyes looked at his mother in pure rage and fury. (Name) gulped, seeing his tightening grip on his silverware practically bend his fork.

Now..you're most likely wondering how she got into this situation. Hold your comments, I'm getting to that part soon enough.

"A-ah, actually! I'll pass it for you, Mrs. Bakugou!!"

(Name) reached over and grabbed the food before all but shoving it in the hands of the woman currently into a glaring contest with her son.

(Name) had been again tasked by her oh-so-beloved guardian, Aizawa, to again give Bakugou his homework. Not from him being absent, but that he stormed out before he could gather it, and Aizawa was 'too sleepy' to use the responsibility of taking it to him. She deducted that he didn't want to ask any other student but her in some form of payback or punishment for sneaking out at night. And he was aware of how she did not like Bakugou, and was doing this purposely. Her evidence? She heard him snicker into his mug while she stormed out the room herself to catch up to that idiot.

But she did not manage to catch him before he got home. Because he was that fucking fast or caught a bus before her. But when she did catch up to him (it took time once she figured out he was actually going home and not to his dorm), she managed to spot him on the side-walk, working his way up towards the stairs leading to his house. So, like any ticked off person that was tired from her long ass day, she spoke to him in a sweet and kind voice.

"Hey, asshole!! Take your fucking paper!!"

"What the fuck did you just say to me, bitch?!"

..........So maybe it wasn't that nice after all. 

The two ended up in a insult battle in front of his home, which resulted into more yelling. Which resulted in gaining the attention of the resident's occupants. Which somehow ended with her being force-invited in for dinner. Force-invite meaning she was offered, which then turn to heavily reassurance, which then turned into force once the mother literally called Aizawa to ask if it was "okay for her to eat here" after she shyly said he perhaps would not be okay with it. Of course he said yes. 

And now she was to stay until she finished dinner or until he picked her up.

From the insistence of Bakugou's mother, (Name) wouldn't be surprised if she somehow forced-invited her to stay the night.

"Thank you, (Last Name)-san."

She responded kindly, as if she wasn't about to murder her son few seconds prior. (Name) could tell she wanted Bakugou to pass it, but it seemed this way put her in a good mood regardless.