Dreamed Memories - Pt 1

Beep... Beep..

The monitors continued with the same beat and tone, creating a sound but steady rhythm in the quiet room.

There was tubes sprouting out the arm of the room's current inhabitant, poking out of multiple sections and areas of the limb, which dangled off the bed. What had joined these cords were similar ones that came from some contraction bounded to the person's mouth and nose, which allowed room for recorded breathing and such. To at least make sure they were breathing correctly.

The door opened, and entered were two nurses. One was seemed a bit nervous and young, where the other one was an elderly, and such. The elderly walked over on the side of the bed where the patient laid, going to check his vitals, along with replacing the now full plastic bag of blood.

"Hm? First time handlin' t'e bloody parts, eh?"

The lady hummed, handing the sack to the uneasy nurse. She made a weird face, but didn't object to handling the bag.

As the elderly did her business, the young woman eyed the patient in the room. Her head tilted in wonder. This did not go unnoticed by the other nurse.

"Somethin' on yer mind?"

"The k-...I mean, the patient. Is he really in a coma?"

A brow was raised, and the nurse looked at the boy once more. Nothing out of the ordinary, he was just another patient. Except, that hair did look familiar..

"Oho! I 'memeber 'im now!"

"Huh?"

A confused noise from the throat of the young maiden, yet all the elderly did was smile. The boy, she remembered him now yes, his ash blonde hair and unkind eyes. She only saw him on television once, but she didn't worry over him as much as others had. 

But when finding out that little girl, (Name), had a fondness of the boy, she couldn't help but to feel a sudden sadness. The poor girl seen too many hospitals walls in her opinion, along with too many loved ones in rooms.

"He is in a coma, though."

The confirmation was more of a secondary thought than anything. The young maiden eyed the boy, softly speaking her mind.

"People in comas can still hear, right?"

"Mhm."

"Does that mean they can dream too?"

It might've been a dumb question, as comas are often described as 'a deep sleep', but her curiosity got the better of her. The elderly hummed in thought, before giving a light shrug.

"Your guess is as good as mine, ain't it?"

••••••

"Huff...huff..."

The out of breath being regained their bearings, straightening up enough to sit themselves on their behind. Sweat dripped from their temple, and irritated look seemingly permanent of their  features. Near them, sat a girl, falling back on the swing, slightly out of breath as well. She seemed tired, but not as sweaty as the person in question was.

"Bakugou-kun... That's all I'm doing for tonight."

The tone of words left no room for argue, and he surprisingly did not. He kept silent, despite his ragged breath one could hear if close enough towards him. She had abide his request of training him, and they preformed the session at a children's playground. It was always late, so no children was around.

Crimson eyes narrowed at the girl, who was unease as long as tired. The sky was dark, pitch black even. He gave it another hour or two before the sun shown signs of rising. Maybe she was uncomfortable with it being so dark? Women and girls aren't usually out so late at this hour. What if there were creeps walking around at night? 

He squinted his eyes at her.

"Hey, shit-head."

A glare in his direction, but he didn't see it. Instead, he stood up, shoving his bruised hands into his pockets. He seemed calm...collected, even. Then, he proclaimed something calmly, yet with a strong tone.

"We're doing this again tomorrow."

"Now hold on just a moment!"

The girl was quick to protest, but it went in one ear and out the other. He wasn't taking her shit right now.

"That wasn't the deal! I agreed to tonight only!"

"You didn't give it your all tonight. What's more, you ended it early. To make up for it, you're coming back here tomorrow. Got it, ya fuck?"

The girl opened her mouth to argue, but stopped. In a sense, it wasn't fair but still. She was the one in charge here...right? It didn't matter though, she needed to hurry and get home. It was dangerous enough as it was, she didn't need an enraged Aizawa down her neck.

"Fine. I will."

"Good because I already told you too."

"I'm not doing this for you."

"Uh-huh."

"I swear!"

"You fucking done talking or what, bitch?"

A glare, and the girl crossed her arms at the vulgar boy. Sure, she agreed to come back tomorrow (ONLY tomorrow), but she didn't think about how much this would effect her.

Unknowingly to herself, he did.

"Hey, get lost quick. It's late for weak people here."

Expected.. He wasn't going to ensure her safety for home. At least, that's what she assumed. With a huff, she rushed off, not bothering to see if he remained there. The nearest bus still ran at this hour.. If she ran, she'd make it on time.

Katsuki eyed her form from afar, before making his way towards the exit of the park. But he lingered there... The bus stop she stood at was in sight. Did buses run at this hour? Before he could even check his phone, an engine hummed in his ears. He watched as she quickly rushed aboard, safe and secured. He began his way home, tearing his eyes away from the vehicle.

"...Hn."

He can't have her go dying on him this soon, can he?