Dreamed Memories - Pt 3

After the words of Bakugou, (Name) did show up to school, albeit late to everything. Her appearance was often brief, but she was around to help coach for the students preparation. However, she avoided Bakugou like the plague.

He preferred it, actually. She wouldn't bother him, and would hold some form of fear when within his presence. If only he could get the others like this. All in all, it was..

Perfect.

He saw her waving at the other girls, as everyone prepared to leave. The day was over, dorms were calling for slumber and use, and everyone wanted out of the school. It was simple, going to the dorms. His evening was going great up until that very moment, seeing the female students drag (Name) towards the dorms. Uh, No.

Fuck no.

"What the fuck?!"

The dorm doors were opened, and before anyone could step outside, the loud voice of Katsuki erupted through the air.

Heads whipped over, multiple expressions on multiple faces. Some were used to his screeches and outbursts, others held some fear of him still, and some just kept on going. The blonde however, had his sights locked to one person and one person only.

"Hey... You good man?"

The redhead next to him questioned in slight worry and curiosity. After all, he screamed randomly. Not for no reason, though. At least, usually.

Kirishima frowned, placing a hand on Bakugou's shoulder. It was, as expected, immediately smacked off with a glaring blonde sharply turning his way. Before another sound escaped the manly redhead's mouth, the blonde was growling and stomping his way over towards the frozen students. And he stopped right in front of (Name).

"B-bakugou!"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

His voice was cold, and (Name) felt the need to gulp. However, she never got the chance to properly speak, as Ashido slid in for her defense.

"Hey! Why don't you be grumpy somewhere else?"

His eyes, instantly becoming bloodshot, darted to her. Then, Tsuyu slid in to add on.

"Technically, we have a right to be here Bakugou-kun. We live here after all, ribbit."

A few other girls piped in, but it didn't stop the blonde's boiling blood.

"That's not what the fuck I meant and you know it!"

He couldn't stand these girls. His eyes slanted, and he narrowed his sights in on the girl behind them, covering her mouth with her hand. She found this funny. That..

That-

"Bitch!"

Ochako gasped rather dramatically at his words, despite hearing them multiple times before. He shoved himself past the group with ease, towering over the girl in question.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Near where he lived? Daring to walk into his home? Who the hell does she think she is?

This would not go without punishment.

The other girls tried to talk in defense, but a threatening motion from the boy silenced them. She was left to answer for herself.

"The girls invited me over for a bit... I asked and as long as I didn't stay the night, it was okay."

Why was she explaining herself to him? Did she fear him that much? 

No, she was sure she wasn't 'afraid' of him anymore than the norm. However, his last words to her made her think about things. He was dangerous and capable of many things. But..his words.

"Answer me when I speak to you!"

"S-sorry!"

She was, again, shaken from her daze. He looked more irritated, but seemed to calm down a bit. Then, he just glared at her.

She felt uncomfortable under his gaze, and before he could say much else, he brushed past her rather rudely.

"Whatever."

Then what the fuck was all that before?

She glared at his back, knowing damn well he cared not for the stares. 

'God, he's just...frustrating!'

A tap on her shoulder, and (Name) turned in confusion.

"Uraraka-san?"

"Um... (Name)-san?"

The brunette raised a brow, pointing at the girl in apparent accusation.

"You're blushing, (Name)-san."

(Name) was quick to cover her face, shaking her head in denial.

"I'm not!"

Then, in a collective order, the girls lined up behind Ochako. One by one they peeked from behind her back, with Yaoyorozu started off.

"You are."

Then Jirou.

"Totally are."

Then Tsuyu.

"Come to think of it, you did when Bakugou-kun was yelling at you."

(Eye Color) hues widened and another deny blabbered from her lips.

"I-i did not!!"

"You did."

"Totally did."

"Ribbit."

Then (Name) was engulfed into a hug by the pinkette with horns, mushing their face together.

"Aw, YES!! Finally, after Uraraka-san shut me down the first time!! Line up everyone! It's time for the love train!!"

"OH MY GOD!!"

Lucky for them, all the boys entered the dorms already. Ochako blushed in embarrassment at the memory, whereas (Name) felt herself grow pale. 

Please, kill her now.