Lost Chapter - Part Three

✿ Note Before Reading:

(H/H/C) = Her Hair Color/His Hair Color

(H/S/C) = Her Skin Color/His Skin Color

"I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks so much."

The (H/H/C) woman smiled kindly at the albino woman, rubbing at her swollen stomach. To think it was two months until the baby arrived! Grey eyes shown joy, yet tiredness all the same. A sad smile soon consumed her face, dimming the mood.

"I'm so sorry they forced you to do this.."

"Nonsense."

The albino woman looked up, surprised at the energetic way the woman said it in.

"Although they made us do this with... I don't really mind. Me and Atom work really well together and... We really like each other."

It was a moment of silence, as the heroine rubbed at her belly lovingly before the other woman spoke up with a happier tone.

"I'm glad. As long as you're happy, I am as well."

A soft knock on the Japanese-styled doors cut their conversation short, as a familiar curious man stuck his head into the door. Once recognizing his wife, a smile formed on his face.

"There you are. Gossiping about me?"

"Of course not! How could you think so lowly of me?"

A soft chuckle escaped, before a gasp erupted from the light-haired woman. Quickly, she was at her feet, murmuring apologies to her guests.

"I'm sorry, but I think the little one needs me! I'll be right back."

"No need to apologize, we get it. Go handle your business."

And she was out the room, rushing to get to where she needed to be, as infant rails rang out through the hall. Working his way over, the male took a seat next to his wife, humming whilst holding the pregnant woman's hand.

"How's my two favorite people doing?"

A roll of her eyes caused a snicker.

"Please. You say that everyday. Stop with the cheesy crap."

"Oh? So my concerns are cringy to you?"

The look she gave him made him raise his hands in defeat. Sighing, the man sat back, as the woman questioned his adventure.

"So... How was he?"

"The guy's an ass, hold my french."

"Oh?"

"I can't believe such an hard-ass is a top hero. A personality like that is just....awful."

"I'm not a fan of him either, you know. He forced my best friend into marriage, after all. I'm just happy she hasn't completely closed herself away from me."

She didn't get a chance to say much more, as the said woman came in holding an baby in her arms. At the sight of the child, the woman found herself getting a bit excited. She blamed the rush of being a mother soon.

"Sorry, but.. I suddenly realized you never met him before."

Taking her place before the couple again, she moved the way her child was held in arms so her friends could see. The baby had different color eyes, on his right being grey and on his left being a fine blue. The child was a year old if she remembered correctly, so his hair had definitely grown in. One side was red...whilst the other was..