1000 awesome things to do before you die!!

1. Empty a mayonnaise container and full in with vanilla pudding, grab a big spoon, go out in public and start eating it.

2. Walk up to a bunch of random people with a camera and say your a news reporter and tell them you have to ask them a serious question and if they let you ask them if the like tacos then run away.

3. Help someone you dont know cross the street then when you get to the other side take out your phone and say " the date is ( what ever the date is ) and patient number 4823 is now safe and free from harm, the future shall now return to normal" then put your phone away and say you are a very important person, look at them with big eyes and run away like nothing ever happened.

4. Put yellow dye inside all the water bottles you have at your house.

5. WIN THE HUNGER GAMES!!

6. Put a walkie-talkie in your mailbox and when people walk by talk to them from inside your house.

7. Go through a drive through and ask for diet water and when they say they dont have that yell " do you want to get fat!!" Or " how come you only care about your needs!"

8. Spend a day acting out everything all dramatic - " oh my gosh!!! i just closed my locker!! and now i have to open it again!!!! it all your fault ( point at a random student) oh and i thought that you broke up with jenny but i guess i was wrong!!

9. Put a map on your wall in your toom and put pins or make dots in random places and when people ask what it is just burst out laughing really creep like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

10. Go to the mall and stand in the middle and start tap dancing them shout UNCONDITIONAL by katy perry

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Hey guys so ive been wanting to make this book for a long time. anyway if you guys do any of these tell me cause i really wanna know how they go.