Prologue

Welcome to Elementia, the World of Elements. Here are the kingdoms for you to be informed.

Skyner Kingdom - The Skyner Kingdom protects the Heaven Sword. The Skyner Kingdom is located above the clouds. They are the protector of Air.

Esmerald Kingdom - Esmerald Kingdom is also known the Green Palace. They are the protector of the Vine Whip. It is located in the middle of the forest. They are the preserver of Nature.

Aquasean Kingdom - Aquasean is the most peaceful kingdom. Their sacred weapon is the Droplet Arrow and Wave Bow. They are known to be the fastest in everything. They are the soldiers of underwater. Their Kingdom is located, underwater.

Groroc Kingdom - The most oldest kingdom, their holy weapon is the Ground Spear. They has the biggest area in the whole Elementia. They are the Giants of Earth. Their kingdom is located on a Desert.

Volta Kingdom - They are bit faster than Aquaseans, Voltans has their Thunder Hammer. Their Speed is unbeaten, They are the Roar of Heavens. Their kingdom is located on a sea shore.

Stellix Kingdom - Their strength is like a steel. Their weapon is the Metal Daggers. They are the Barrier of the World. Located on a Magnetic Hill.

Icyclone Kingdom - The Coldest Kingdom. Their weapon is the Snow Scythe. They are the immobilizers. Their kingdom is located on an icy field.

Flamerny Kingdom - Hottest Kingdom. Their holy weapon is Flare Axe. They are known as Unmerciful Warriors. Located near on a volcano crater.

Darkryanthym Kingdom and Lightalynion Kingdom - The Twin kingdoms, their weapons are the Shadow and Holy Blades. Their Kingdom is only visible when there is an Eclipse.

But there is the Phytomics and Alione, The two great and powerful kingdoms.

Facebook : Prince Cyclone
Twitter : ????
Please Read my another Fantasy Story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/271193637 utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_story_details&wp_uname=Jacob_Yoon&wp_originator=eolKolFJ64ijQ2tRvv03nAcOqaxNbj4uGWMu2JnKe7e4tsyLyku9oDdbi34FLSm3uqpGeUtdFs6ZbiZaP7B3bdmLlqFzdUFMGkLdpiV6%2ByirixbpVYAx9rqRXBNMMXVA

Thank you Kristin_08 lereign_lopez ElkaGo nyxlia_2008 MyOtakulife48 CatryLleaZecor imleucius Sugababes_Swaeg april_avery MarchelBabao and Zhayla02

Thank you guys

Updated. Author's Note.

This is an updated and revised version. The following part is might be not yet revised, so please understand.