Informations (DON'T SKIP)

LISTS OF CURSE MAGIC THAT YOU'LL ENCOUNTER:

BASIC CURSES:
Mirror Curse - Curse magic that uses a wide variety of Mirror's Usage. It can reflect some attacks, it can use shattered glass pieces, also it can show some events happening in some area with a help of Enchantment.

Explosion Curse - A type of spatial magic if it wasn't a curse. It can make some explosions visible to the attacker.

Sensitivity Curse - Curse that focuses on target's sensitivity. It can used it when an attack land on the target's body. It can brought pain, sadness, anger and others depending on the user.

Enchant Curse - Curse that specializes in many fields. It can heal, enchant or cast a spell on a curse user only, it cana also somehow predict the future. It uses dark spells and enchantment.

4 TOWER OF CURSES

Weakness Curse - A curse that uses an attack that is obviously the weakness of the opponent. It can weakened the strong points of the opponents.

Negation Curse - A curse that can cancel a spell or a magic attack. This curse can only cancel 4 types of etherno.

Chrono Curse - An overpowered time magic in simple words. It is a curse that can turn back time even the smallest seconds. It can create a time space, where only the user and the opponents the user's chose can be able to move, but if the opponent die, they can't be remembered by those who are outside of the time space.

Victory Curse - A curse that can bring back all those dead people you defeat before, or even a hurtful memory that you succesfully accepted.

TOP CURSE: DESTRUCTION CURSE

A curse used by the creator of curses, it can create curses as much as possible but it can costs his life. It is a curse that can destroy life when you are touched by the user, barehanded.

There is a limitation to the top curse, kapag naubos n'ya na ang magic force n'ya to create curse. The user may die.