Bubblebath Cuddles

"I. Love. You," Phil said in between pressing kisses to Dan's face. He kissed his cheek and nose and lips in quick succession. He even leaned down and pressed kisses to his shoulder and collar bones before kissing his way back up, and he pressed kisses behind Dan's ear and on the side of his mouth.

"Love you too," Dan murmured, eyes still closed lightly. He was groggy, and still completely blissed out.

Phil rubbed Dan's arm lovingly, before running his hands over his boyfriends stomach. Dan hummed at the feeling, which was pleasant and soothing. Dan tried to stretch a little, before remembering that he was restrained.

"Hey, Phil?" Dan said, opening his eyes and blinking up at Phil, who was sitting next to him with his legs crossed, and wearing only a pair of boxers.

"Yes?"

"Can you untie me?" Dan asked, and Phil momentarily looked guilty. He often forgot to untie Dan.

"Yeah, sorry babe," Phil said before setting to work and releasing Dan's hands and legs from their restraints at each corner of the bed frame. When Dan was finally free, he stretched outward, and his hand came in contact with Phil's hand. Phil quickly connected their hands, bringing their hands up to his lips and kissing Dan's knuckles.

"You're so beautiful Dan," He said, his hand absentmindedly brushing over Dan's body, from his chest to his hip, where it settled. Dan blushed, remembering that he was still very naked, whereas Phil was already wearing boxers.

Phil kissed Dan's blushing cheek, before tugging on his hand, which was still gripped in his own. Dan slid off the bed and stood next to Phil, who couldn't help admiring his boyfriend. He was covered in hickeys, from his collar bones and down his chest and where his torso connected to his waist and on his inner thighs. He was marked up and down as Phil's, and Phil wanted to go and kiss every one of them right this second, but instead he led Dan to where he originally planned.

They walked down the hall, hand in hand, one completely naked and the other barely even dressed. Phil pushed open the bathroom door, and Dan sat himself down on the sink as Phil closed it behind them. Soon the bathtub was prepared, full of delightful smelling soaps and oils that were said to relax your body.

Phil climbed into the tub, with his back against the porcelain, and Dan then settled in between Phil's legs. Phil hugged Dan closer to his body, and he kissed the back of Dan's shoulders and the crook of his neck. Dan sighed, the amount of relaxation feeling wonderful and calm to his tired muscles. The whole bathroom smelled like a garden, seeing as how Phil used a very sweet and flowery bath bomb.

It was hard to believe that less than an hour ago Dan had been strapped to the bed, and Phil had been talking down to him and calling him a slut and even spanking him at one point. Of course they didn't have sex like that all the time, other times it was completely vanilla. Dan loved it every time though, and so did Phil. Dan couldn't decide what he liked better: the pleasure Phil provided him with or the relaxing cuddles and bubblebaths they had afterward.

"I love you," Phil whispered into Dan's hair, pressing a kiss against the nape of his neck immediately afterward.

"I love you too, Phil," Dan said, threading his fingers through Phil's, which were resting on his thigh. It was times like these when Dan couldn't help closing his eyes as he leaned against Phil, only to be woken up some time later, as both of them clambered out of the bath and moved to the cuddle session to their room. It was times like this, and many others, when Dan knew he couldn't even measure his love for Phil.