Paper Cuts

tw: a bit of voyeurism

The worst thing about paper cuts, Dan had decided, was the fact that they made his hands incapable to do almost everything. This happened every time he did the taxes. He simply got so frustrated, working with all the numbers, and he ended up whipping papers around and slicing his fingers open in minuscule, painful-as-fuck, paper cuts. This was why Phil did the taxes most of the time, though Dan knew he was being too generous, so he did them without argument whenever Phil asked.

Now, however, with the taxes finally done and his hands aching, he found almost all of his daily activities resulting in pain. He couldn't poor himself a glass of milk, because it hurt too much to grasp the handle, and he couldn't prepare himself any dinner, seeing as hands were almost always a necessity.

Dan had trouble even browsing on his laptop, seeing as he often needed to type something, but that only ended in his hands flying across the keyboard and stretching the various cuts over his fingers and palms. He eventually ended up typing with his pointer fingers, which was incredibly frustrating and only persuaded him to type normally out of anger, which, of course, resulted in even more pain. It was an endless cycle.

Not surprisingly, it hurt to have just about anything get in the paper cuts. Salt from the chips he ate, hand sanitizer. Even soap.

Even more unsurprisingly, he came to a predicament when he sat in bed, his cock hard and aching, and his hands numb and unable to do even the most basic of tasks. He certainly couldn't use his hands to touch himself, and even if he could brave that pain, the cum that would get in his cuts afterwards wouldn't be worth it. And leaving it alone certainly wasn't an option. Of course, Phil should be an option, but Dan felt entirely too embarrassed to ask Phil to help him out, simply because he couldn't masturbate.

Besides, Phil always made him feel so good, and he always finished with bruises all over his body, seeing as Dan couldn't help but grip him tightly, squeezing as he shook with pleasure. And that would hurt his hands, so Phil, too, wasn't an option.

He sighed in annoyance, shoving his forearm between his legs to relieve some of the pressure. Almost unconsciously, his hips began moving, and he rubbed himself against his arm, sighing at the pleasant feeling.

Finally finding a solution, Dan ripped off his shirt and jeans, leaving him in pants only, and picked up one of his pillows and folded it in half, before he shoved it between his legs. It started immediately after that, and he found himself rutting into the pillow, dragging the pleasure out of him as he bucked up against it.

Dan leaned down, his elbows and forearms on the bed, fists clenched into loose fists, so as not to hurt his hands. The rest of his body laid almost flat as he humped the pillow, getting more and more desperate by the minute.

He didn't notice the noises he was making, too enveloped in chasing whatever pleasure he could find, despite it staying achingly out of reach. He was whimpering and whining, not to mention the fact that the bed was shaking, hitting the wall every time his body slid backwards. There was a reason that he and Phil always had sex in Phil's room, and that was because his bed was sturdier. Really, Dan shouldn't have been surprised that Phil managed to hear him.

Dan's position had changed, had become much more desperate and sloppy, by the time Phil walked in. He'd slid even further down, no longer having the energy to prop himself up, and his head was tucked into his arms. His hair was sticking to the back of his neck, and he was sweating, his body shaking. And though his orgasm seemed close, it was still unattainable, and he'd never successfully gotten off by humping a pillow before, anyway.