Airborne

tw: very public sex

"Twenty-three hours?" Dan exclaimed, his eyes practically bulging out of his head as he stared at Phil desperately. He hoped for it not to be true, for Phil to possibly be joking, but his luck was out.

"Yeah," Phil sighed. "We're gonna be cramped and bored and tired."

Dan groaned in annoyance, imagining twenty three horribly boring hours stuffed into a cramped seat and without any physical affection. "This sucks," he complained, turning his face into Phil's shoulder. He had to get all the attention he could get before they left.

"Hopefully we can find a way to entertain ourselves," Phil replied, wrapping his arm around Dan's shoulders. Dan rested his eyes, simply letting his body relax into Phil's, letting himself enjoy it.

"Yeah. Hopefully."

Dan woke at God Awful o'clock, seeing as they were boarding their plane at Slightly Less God Awful o'clock. He rubbed his eyes tiredly, surprised that Phil wasn't lying beside him. He glanced around the room curiously, before his eyes fell onto a small box at the foot of the bed. A grin quickly found its way onto his face, knowing what this meant. Phil was up to something.

He scrambled to the end of the bed and pulled the box onto his lap, his face flushed with anticipation. Dan pulled open the top, his eyes going wide at the contents. There was a remote control vibrator in the box, the remote already elsewhere, and a note.

To entertain ourselves?

Dan grinned. Maybe the plane ride wouldn't be so boring after all.

Making it through security was a panic inducing hassle, in which both Dan and Phil suddenly realized that they didn't know if the vibrator would be detected. When it came to be Dan's turn to go through security, both he and Phil stood stiffly and anxiously, afraid that they'd be found out, which would be beyond embarrassing. Thankfully, luck was on their side and they got through safely, both of them breathing sighs of relief as they did.

Although sitting on the plane was also pretty anxiety inducing, for Dan, at least. It was impossible to forget that there was a vibrator inside of him, especially as no matter which way he sat, it was prominent inside of him. Occasionally he would shift in his seat and it would press against his prostate, making him jump and quickly rearrange.

Even worse was knowing that Phil had the remote in his sweatshirt pocket, and that he could send Dan into a pleasure induced frenzy whenever he wanted. The suspense only built the longer they were on the plane without Phil having done anything, and Dan's stomach was in excited and nervous knots as he waited.

They'd even prepared especially for their little mile high escapade, both of them wearing baggy sweatpants and sweatshirts to hide any activity that went on underneath. Plus Dan was already half hard thanks to the constant reminder of the vibrator inside him.

The anticipation only continued to grow, however, and eventually Dan felt himself drifting off to sleep, his cheek pressed against Phil's shoulder.

When he woke, it was to Phil's hand on his knee, and his body shaking slightly with pleasure. He gasped, and Phil immediately shushed him. Dan squeezed accidentally around the vibrator, which was buzzing at its lowest level inside of him. He was breathing shakily already, and he placed his hands carefully on the armrests to keep from touching himself.

Phil kept the vibrator at this level for a while, enough to keep him hard and frustrated but not enough to get him anywhere. He was sweating, trapped in the hot clothes and being pleasured non-stop, but there was nothing he could do about it.