Snowdin

"Oh... my god," Phil breathed, his eyes glued on the window, or more specifically, what was outside the window. He'd known that it was going to snow, of course, everyone had known, but he hadn't understood to what the extent three feet of snow actually was. It went all the way up to his waist, if he were to actually brave the cold and stand in it, which he wouldn't. Their entire apartment complex seemed to have come to the unanimous decision of doing nothing, as the entire area in front of their building was completely unscathed.

"What?" Dan grumbled from the bed. His face was pressed into a pillow and he was laying on his stomach with his hands held under his chest, likely for warmth, seeing as he was shivering. Before waiting for an answer, Dan continued in a whiny voice, "I'm cold."

"Maybe you shouldn't have gone to bed naked," Phil laughed, and he climbed back into the bed, pulling the colorful duvet over his boyfriend's shoulders. Dan hummed a thank you before speaking.

"It's your fault," he muttered.

"It's not my fault that you were too lazy to get pajamas afterward!"

"Also definitely your fault," Dan said. Phil rolled over, on top of Dan, pressing him into the bed.

" 'M not sorry," Phil mumbled into Dan's ear, who shrugged weakly, trying to dislodge him.

"Gerrof," he groaned into his pillow. Phil dug his hands under Dan and squeezed him tighter instead, making Dan laugh breathlessly. "You're heavy!" He whined, before struggling to turn over. Phil relented, and then he was laying on his back with a Dan Blanket Burrito on his chest, who struggled to flip around to face Phil.

"What was so 'oh my god' anyway?" Dan said, once he'd managed it. His chin was resting on Phil's chest, his hands trapped somewhere under him, thanks to the duvet.

"The snow!" Phil said, suddenly remembering the picturesque and terrifying scene from outside their window. "You have to see it."

"Then my feet'll be cold..." Dan sighed, and, seemingly making up his mind, turned his head to the side to rest on Phil's chest, and snuggled in deeper.

"I'll get you socks," Phil persuaded.

"Your socks," Dan argued.

"Deal."

With that Phil was squirming out from under his clingy boyfriend and getting the fluffiest pair of socks he could find, which Dan insisted he put on for him. Soon enough he was dragging Dan out of bed, still wrapped in his duvet, and they shuffled over to the window.

"What the fuck," Dan said, his eyes wide and incredibly bright. "We're all gonna die. This snow's gonna be here forever and we're gonna die," he said finally. Phil laughed.

"C'mon, let's go watch something," he said, having to physically drag Dan away from the window, to which he was still muttering curses and proclamations of an apocalypse .

Dan continued to decline the use of clothes, claiming that he was fine in his blanket burrito, thank you very much. Phil abandoned him in the living room, continuing to the kitchen while Dan settled on the couch. Making coffee for the both of them was routine at this point, and in one mug he added more milk than sugar and in the other more sugar than milk. Returning to the living room, Phil found his boyfriend squeezed into the corner of the couch with the duvet flipped over his head, having made himself a makeshift hood.

"Let me in," Phil said, bumping his leg against Dan's while holding their coffees carefully.

"These are my only clothes," Dan pouted. "I'm naked," he added unnecessarily.

"I don't mind," Phil shrugged, and Dan rolled his eyes at him, sighing dramatically as he threw open a side of the duvet, letting Phil in.

Phil set their coffees on a side table and squeezed in beside Dan, tugging the duvet more securely around them both and snuggling into Dan's warm body. He maneuvered them until he was behind Dan with his head resting on the younger's shoulder, who was leaning back against his chest heavily. The tv had been turned on, and the quite sounds of Adventure Time filled the room.

When Phil went to grab his coffee, Dan said threateningly, "you better not slurp in my ear."

Phil slurped extra loud in Dan's ear, who cringed and squirmed away, complaining, but Phil just giggled and tugged Dan back against him, pressing soft kisses against his neck.

"You're a jerk," Dan stated.

"You love me."

"Doesn't make you any less of a jerk."

Phil laughed softly in his ear, trailing his fingers lightly over his stomach as he nuzzled into the warmth of Dan's neck. Dan sighed and settled more comfortably into him. Phil almost hoped Dan was right, and that she snow never melted, so that they could spend every single day like this.