Extra : Amor Assassin

(A/N: This is an extra chapter that had previously been released as a oneshot. It is a little treat for those who ship the Obito x Akame pair. If that is not your cup of tea, then please feel free to skip this chapter.)  

Akame P.O.V

"Catch them!"

"Don't let them escape!"

"Failure is not an option."

" Metsujin Akame is an S rank criminal in the bingo book with a reward of 8,000,000 ryo! We'd be rich for the rest of our lives!"

Akame: Tsk... this is troublesome...how come you are not in the bingo book?

Kabuto: I don't go about flashing my powers...or making up flashy names for myself...

Akame: It just so happened that I had to choose Metsujin for a surname.

Kabuto: And so your name means red-eyed god slayer...quite the name.

Kabuto snickered and I glared back at him. Things just had to be uncomfortable. Sasuke was growing really strong as the days progressed. I didn't regret the fact that I allowed him to train under Orochimaru but...that doesn't mean I prefer Kabuto and Orochimaru...and his wierd test subjects for company.

Kabuto: Keep up the good work. I'm sure that someone of your caliber can get rid of these ninjas. Make sure that you are not followed on your way back to the hideout!

.

.

.

Tsk...I have changed my mind...I hate Kabuto even more than Orochimaru! How could he leave me all alone to deal with 200 ninjas from Amegakure? I saved him from Akasuna no Sasori's controlling tag(on Orochimaru's orders)! He should at least be grateful...

Now how do I escape? These ninjas might be strong but they are nothing against 'freezing blade' and 'Murasame'. But...they are just innocent ninjas who were ordered by their village head to capture me since I breached their territory. Sandaime-sama might be dead but I still remember what he said to me.

'Kindness is not a weakness. It is proof of one's strength for only those who are strong can afford to be kind.'

All of a sudden there was a familiar distortion of space around me. Logic states that I should stay clear of it...I am but a human...and I cannot stop my emotions from getting the better of me. I took the hand that stretched out of thin air. There is only one person I know who has space-jutsus. The one who brought me to this world...Tobi.

* * * * *

Akame: Tobi! It's been so long! I missed you!

I didn't need to look under his mask to find out that he was shocked. It was quite obvious why. Even I would be surprised if someone misses the person who tried to kill them.

Tobi: My name is not Tobi. I won't give you my real name but its time that you leave. I don't know the way to Orochimaru's hideout...nor do I have any interest in finding out. So go away before I decide to kill you on a mere whim.

He stood facing the other side...as if he expected his emotions to betray him if he looked at me. I had no intentions of leaving so soon. I deserved a break. Sasuke was too stiff and quiet. Talks with Orochimaru could hardly count as a tea time talks. The only one I could actually be myself around were Naruto, Kakashi(ex-sensei) and Tobi. As if I'd let this opportunity slide.

Akame: I...um...well never mind I'll take you there!

I knew this locality. Living with orochimaru lets you get familiar with quite a lot of places since he changes his hideouts quite often and made sure that there are no patterns in his choices so as to keep his hideouts undiscovered. Right now we were in kuma no kuni(land of bears) near Hoshigakure.