Chapter 13

Two of the bouncers grabbed Taehyung’s arms. He tried to fight back. Taehyung kicked the bouncer on his left. That bouncer groaned. Taehyung’s left arm was free. He quickly punched the bouncer on his right.

Bam! Someone smacked him from behind. Taehyung fell forward. Before he got a change to get back to his feet, another two bouncers grabbed his arms. One of them held him with forearms so that he couldn’t move.

Taenyung tried to break loss, but someone punched his stomach. Once punch after another. The bouncer didn’t stop there. They also smacked Taehyung’s face.

“Oppa, stop it!” Tiffany screamed. She was about to run to Taehyung, but Seonghwa clutched her hand. “Please stop! You don’t need to do this. Let him go….”

Seonghwa ignored Tiffany. “Taehyung-ssi, this is what you get for having feelings for Tiffany. You should know she is mine. I don’t like it if someone has any feelings for her. Understand?” He pulled Tiffany and held her tight.

Taehyung scowled at Seonghwa. He was infuriated. “I swear I’ll take Tiffany away from you! She deserves someone better than a trash like you.” He spitted fresh blood.

Tiffany’s tears began to fall down. “Taehyung-ssi…, stop.” She turned to Seonghwa. “Oppa, tell them to stop!”

“Does it hurt you seeing him like this, eh?” Seonghwa leered coldly. He smirked. “Aish, it really hurts my heart to see you like this, Tiffany. Should I tell them to finish him off?”

Tiffany’s beautiful eyes goggled. “No, no, no….” She shook her head in horror. “Please let him go….” She felt so helpless.

“Fany-ah,” Taehyung smiled even though his lips were covered with blood. “I’ll tell you this over and over again, Sweetie; I love you and I will never regret what I feel for you.”

   Tiffany couldn’t avoid the tenderness in Taehyung’s eyes. Those eyes were so pure and bright. They shone through the darkest and the coldest room in her heart.

“Seeing you wasting your precious life with a scumbag like him is more painful than a thousand deaths. So, don’t worry about me….”

Tiffany really gave in to her tears. It was Taehyung who received the punches, but why was it her heart that bleeding?

Seonghwa looked at these two lovers heartlessly. “Finish him off.”

One of the bouncers gave a fatal blow. The last thing that Taehyung saw was the spatter of his own blood in the air.

……………………………………………….

Lee Seonghwa’s bouncers dragged Taehyung’s body and tossed it on an empty alley. They left him there unconsciously.

“Taehyung-ssi…, Taehyung-ssi….”

Taehyung thought he heard a voice of an angel. That voice echoed in his ears. He wanted to open his eyes, but he couldn’t.

“Taehyung-ssi…, please forgive me.” Two drops of tears fell onto Taehyung’s temple. Those tears flowed into his closed eye.

Taehyung felt someone touched and held his fingers. The warmth of this hand gave him strength. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. It was painful to even try to, but as soon as he saw a familiar silhouette, it seemed like he had been fully resurrected at that time.

“Fany-ah….” He didn’t know if that girl was real or just a fragment of his fantasy, but Taehyung was happy to see her again.

“Mianhae, Taehyung-ssi….” Tiffany slowly shed the uncontrollable tears that kept running down her cheeks.