Chapter 20

It didn’t take long for Taehyung to realize that Tiffany must have returned to the club. At that same night, he drove to Seoul. There must be a reason why Tiffany had to leave him. He was sure—as sure as the earth revolved around the sun—that Seonghwa had done something to her.

Taehyung drove his car as if he was chased by the devil itself. At first, he went to Taeyeon’s house. But that house was empty.

   When he got to the club, he ignored the bouncer who was trying to stand in his way. Taehyung punched him on the face.

   The other bouncers quickly hauled him and stunned him using a stun gun. Taehyung fell onto the ground. He groaned painfully. He didn’t know how long those bouncers stunned him, but he felt paralyzed. He couldn’t even move his fingers.

   Luckily for Taehyung, Taeyeon saw what was happening. Earlier that evening, Seonghwa re-assigned her to work at XX Club. She immediately realized what made that devil change his mind. There was only one possibility.

   “Stop it!” Taeyeon pushed one of the bouncers. “Are you trying to kill him?”

   Taehyung really looked like he was in a great pain. Taeyeon knelt. “Taehyung-ssi, are you alright?”

   “Tiffany…, where is she? I need to see her.” Taehyung held his chest.

   Taeyeon completely realized what had happened. So, it is true that Seonghwa has got Tiffany back….

   “You won’t see Tiffany here.” That was all Taeyeon could say. She pulled out her cellphone and made a phone call.

   “Jungkook-ssi, it’s me.” Taehyung heard Taeyeon called his dongsaeng. “I need your help.”

………………………………………………

Taehyung stayed at Taeyeon’s house that night. Jungkook and Taeyeon sat next to his bed.

   Taehyung looked around him. He was in Tiffany’s bedroom. Everything was pink there. The bed sheet, the wall, the curtain, even the table lamp. Taehyung could even smell Tiffany’s favorite perfume in the air.

   Everything he saw only made his heart hurt even more. He covered his face with the back of his right arm. He secretly sobbed.

Jungkook and Taeyeon glanced at each other.

“Seonghwa must have taken Tiffany to his house.” Taeyeon broke the silence.

Taehyung clutched his fist in anger.

“You have to be patient, Taehyung-ssi.” Taeyeon felt really sorry for that handsome man. “I will help you see Tiffany.”

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Taeyeon.

................................................

Seonghwa knew really well how to keep Tiffany in her golden cage. Taeyeon couldn’t even reach her on the phone. She came to Seonghwa’s fortress—that was what she called his house—but before she stepped into the front yard, Seonghwa’s bodyguards sent her away.

Taehyung followed Taeyeon and parked his car somewhere near Seonghwa’s house. He really hoped and prayed Tiffany would show herself.  He waited there and never left his car, except when he needed to buy food or go to the toilet.

Taehyung was so restless that he often thought of barging into the house. He didn’t care if Seonghwa’s men would kill him, as long as he could see how Tiffany was doing inside the golden fortress, he was willing to die.

On the fifth day, Taehyung couldn’t stand his misery anymore. He got out of his car, he had to see Tiffany. His mind had been so worried for that woman’s safety. What if Seonghwa hurt her all these days while he was foolishly waiting in his car?