Chapter 27

Tiffany hadn’t been feeling well since last week. She kept throwing up every morning. When she looked at the calendar, she was startled. “Could it be?”

......................................................

That very evening, Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taehyung’s waist when he was standing on the balcony. Taehyung turned his head and smiled. “Aigoo, you’re so lovely tonight.”

Tiffany stuck her chin on Taehyung’s right arm. “Taehyung-ah, what if I fall in love with someone else, will you be mad at me?”

Taehyung turned around. He crossed his arms and looked sour. “What do you mean? Do you really want to kill me right here, right now?”

Tiffany enjoyed the look on her husband’s face. “You’re not gonna be mad, are you?”

“I am. I am gonna be super duper mad.”

Tiffany chuckled. “No, you won’t be mad at this person….”

“Oh, why not?” Taehyung stared at his wife. “I won’t let you fall in love with anyone else. I should be the only one you love.”

Tiffany really couldn’t contain her laughter anymore.

“Why are you laughing? Do you really think it’s funny? Wait until I see that guy. Tell me where he lives, huh?”

Tiffany tapped Taehyung’s cheeks and squeezed them. Her Taehyung looked really-really cute at that moment. “You can’t be mad at your own child, right?”

Taehyung was startled. “Wh-what did you say?” He grabbed Tiffany’s arms and looked at her seriously. “Tell me what do you mean?”

Tiffany smiled so tenderly, her eyes were full of happiness. “You’re going to be a father, Taehyung-ah. I’m pregnant.”

Taehyung used to think that his wedding day with Tiffany was the happiest moment in his life, but he was so damn wrong. The second Tiffany told him that she was pregnant with his baby was the happiest moment in his life.

“Are you serious? You’re not kidding me?” Taehyung shouted ecstatically.

Tiffany nodded. “I’ve checked it to the doctor.”

Taehyung lifted his wife and hugged her. There were no words could explain how he felt inside. “I’m going to be a father!” He shouted to the whole world.

……………………………………………....

Eight months later.

Someone approached Lee Seonghwa in the XX Club. That man was Seonghwa’s most loyal man. He whispered something to his boss’ ear. 

Lee Seonghwa who was surrounded by four female dancers frowned after hearing what his subordinate said to him.

“What do you want me to do?” His henchman asked.

Seonghwa looked at him. “Bring her to me.”[]