Chapter 29

“So, your friends took Taeyeon to Seoul? Are they taking her to Seonghwa’s house or somewhere else?” Taehyung calmly asked even though he was really infuriated at that time.

The man with the glasses snorted and spitted. “There’s nothing you can do to rescue her. As I said before, you should worry about your own life. You may not be able to see your wife and your unborn baby….”

Taehyung gritted his teeth. He drew out his cellphone and made a call, “Jungkook-ah, they’re taking Taeyeon to Seoul. I’ll leave her to you. I’m going to be very busy right now.” He slowly hung up the phone and pocketed it.

All of them, except the man with the glasses, drew out knives and swords. They surrounded Taehyung.

………………………………………………..

After Taehyung called him, Jungkook rushed to find Lee Seonghwa. Whatever that devil wanted from Taeyeon, his henchmen must take her to him. That was why Jungkook needed to find that scoundrel.

Jungkook asked for Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin’s help to find Seonghwa and rescue Taeyeon. Unfortunately, Namjoon and Yoongi were in Busan that night. It would take a while for them before they could get back to Seoul. And Jimin was visiting his uncle in Daegu.

The first place Jungkook sought was the XX Club. He ignored two bouncers at the main entry. He barged in to see if Seonghwa was there or not.

“Where’s Lee Seonghwa?” Jungkook grabbed a waiter’s collar.

That waiter looked so scared. “Mr. Lee is not here.”

“Where is he?” Jungkook yelled.

   “I-I don’t know….”

Someone grabbed his shoulder. Jungkook quickly turned around and found one of the bouncers there. He was too furious to even reason with that bouncer. He had to find Lee Seonghwa as soon as possible before that devil could hurt Taeyeon. He instantly punched the bouncer in his face.

Jungkook was an expert in beating up bouncers. But those bouncers were more equipped than he was. One of them was pointing a gun at him.

Jungkook spitted. “Tell me where’s Lee Seonghwa?”

“Lee Seonghwa is not here.” The bouncer with a gun said. “Get out.”

Everyone at the club would remember what happened there that night. Jungkook didn’t bring any weapon, but he didn’t step back. The bouncer never thought Jungkook would kick his gun.

After that gun fell onto the floor, Jungkook smacked the bouncer real hard he faltered backward. Jungkook quickly picked up the gun and pointed it at him.

“Tell me where Lee Seonghwa is right now!”

Suddenly, Jungkook dropped his gun and fell on his knees. One of the bouncers who came from behind stunned him with a stun gun.

……………………………………………….

Noh Hyunsuk hauled Taeyeon and tossed her onto the floor in front of Lee Seonghwa.

Lee Seonghwa was seated on a very cozy couch in his living room. He looked at Taeyeon and sneered at her.

“Welcome back, Taeyeon-ah.” That devil clapped his hands. “How is Jeonju?”

Taeyeon glowered at Seonghwa. “You can’t have Tiffany. She’s married to Taehyung now.”

The grin on Seonghwa’s face disappeared. He approached Taeyeon and hit her on the face real hard. “I can always have Tiffany if I want to. She will crawl back to me once I kill her husband.”

Taeyeon goggled. “What are you? You’re not a human.”

Seonghwa laughed out loud. “I don’t know who I am either.” He grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and pressed it onto the floor. “Give me that bottle.”

One of his henchmen handed him a bottle of whisky. Seonghwa smashed the bottle onto Taeyeon’s left hand.

Taeyeon screamed in pain when Seonghwa broke all fingers on her left hand.

Seonghwa grabbed Taeyeon’s hair. He used the sharp piece of the broken bottle to scratch her neck. “How do you feel?”

“You will never get Tiffany back.” Taeyeon panted painfully.[]