Chapter 14

Taehyung was badly wounded yet he tried to act strong in front of Tiffany. He didn’t want Tiffany to worry about him. But he suffered from internal wound and broken ribs. Somehow, he failed to fool Tiffany.

Tiffany and Taeyeon took Taehyung to the hospital where he had to stay there for days. But Taehyung didn’t complain since he could see Tiffany almost every day. That girl always visited him. It was never long, Taehyung understood that Tiffany had to trick the bodyguard Seonghwa assigned to guard her. Most of the time, Tiffany would pretend to visit Seohyun at the hospital when actually she also visited Taehyung. Luckily for her, Seohyun and Taehyung stayed at the same hospital.

“You’re beautiful.” Said Taehyung suddenly when Tiffany was peeling an apple for him. He still had to stay at the hospital for the next several days.

“Don’t kid me.” Tiffany pretended to ignore him.

“I’m not. It’s true, you are really beautiful.”

Tiffany leered at her boyfriend. “That’s so corny.” She stuffed one piece of apple into Taehyung’s mouth, maybe it would shut him up.

“I don’t mind, as long as you like me.” Taehyung talked with his mouth full of apple.

“Who told you that I liked you?” Tiffany raised her eyebrow. Taehyung was the cutest when his mouth was full like that.

“Hffff….” Taehyung showed her his eyesmile. “Taeyeon told me.”

“No way. Taeyeon doesn’t even like you. Why would she tell you that?”

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. Maybe because Taeyeon knew you were too proud to tell me that you like me. Really-really like me,” Taehyung stopped chewing, it seemed like he had forgotten something important, “nope, you don’t like me, you LOVE me!”

Tiffany hit Taehyung’s arm.

“Ouch!” Taehyung pretended to be in pain.

“Your acting won’t work, Kim Taehyung-ssi. I know your wounds are getting better. Dr. Kang told me that this morning.”

   “Fany-ah,” Taehyung looked at Tiffany seriously, “let’s go to the theme park again.”

Tiffany glanced at him. “Why do you want to go to the theme park?”

“Because I know you like theme park.”

“That’s not completely true. I only like theme park if I go there with someone I love.”

“And that person is me.” Taehyung nodded confidently.

“Aigoo….” Tiffany shook her head. But she didn’t deny it.

......................................................

After a month, Taehyung was admitted from the hospital. The days passed by and Taehyung had never been happier. He took Tiffany to the theme park again where they could hold hands and watch all the lights surrounded them at night. He promised himself that he would never let Tiffany go. He would never let Lee Seonghwa control Tiffany anymore.

During his stay at the hospital, Taehyung had been thinking real hard. He knew Lee Seonghwa was really powerful. That man wouldn’t let Tiffany off the hook easily. He had no choice but to call Jungkook.

“Why do you need my help, Hyung?” Jungkook met his hyung at Yeouido Park after Taehyung called him by the phone.

“I will leave the city… with Tiffany.”

Jungkook frowned. “You don’t know who Tiffany really is.”

“I know her. She works for Lee Seonghwa, if that what you mean. They dated. I know that.” Taehyung looked at the red evening sun that was setting down in the west. “But she broke up with him….” Unofficially, his heart added.