Chapter 30

Jungkook put his hands up. “Okay-okay, I give up. I’ll leave.” He realized it wasn’t the right time to act like a fire-eater there. He needed to get out of that club alive to be able to find Seonghwa and Taeyeon.

Two bouncers grabbed Jungkook and threw him out of the club. Jungkook got back to his feet. He spitted. If Seonghwa wasn’t at the club, so where could he be right now?

There was one more place he should’ve looked for. Lee Seonghwa’s house. Jungkook was still trembling when he turned on his car engine. He drove to that devil’s fortress, but he knew he would need a plan. He couldn’t just barge in there, Lee Seonghwa had bodyguards. If they stunned him with the stun guns, he could’ve been killed even before he could save Taeyeon.

………………………………………………..

One of Seonghwa’s henchmen swung his sword. Taehyung spontaneously duck. He jabbed that henchman’s rib. Taehyung grabbed his hand and tossed him to his fellow henchmen’s direction.

Another henchman swung his katana. Taehyung’s left side was exposed. Fresh blood spurted from Taehyung’s arms. Taehyung faltered backward. He held his arm. It was only for three seconds. He then kicked anyone who was trying to come closer.

This time, another henchman swung his sword and slashed Taehyung’s right leg. Taehyung fell on his knee. He saw some pebbles on the ground. Taehyung grabbed those pebbles and threw them at his attackers.

The henchman who had just slashed Taehyung’s leg took a step backward. His eyes got hit by some pebbles Taehyung had just thrown at him. Taehyung used that opportunity to poach his katana.

Even though his left arm and his right leg were badly wounded and blood kept flowing out, Taehyung forced himself to stand up. He gripped the blade with both hands. His eyes were no longer emitting the warmth and the tenderness he always showed whenever he looked at his wife. Taehyung’s eyes were now the eyes of a furious beast.

Three henchmen moved forward. Taehyung took a stance. He was more than ready to welcome them all.

……………………………………………….

Although they named themselves ‘Bulletproof Boys’, Jungkook and his hyungs rarely used guns to scare off their targets. But that night, Jungkook realized that he would need one if he planned on barging into Seonghwa’s fortress.

“Why do you need this gun for?” Hoseok took a Glock-17 out of his drawer and reluctantly handed it to Jungkook.

Hoseok looked at his hoobae. He used to be one of Bulletproof Boys members before he got shot and paralyzed. Jungkook couldn’t ask for his help.

Jungkook put the Glock inside his blazer. “I’m going now, Hyung.” He immediately left Hoseok who was still watching him confusedly.

“Jungkook-ah,” Hoseok shouted, “be careful.”

But Jungkook didn’t hear his hyung. Twenty minutes later, Jungkook hit the gate to Seonghwa’s house and damaged it. Two out of six bodyguards ran and surrounded his car.

The maknae drew out his gun. He opened the door and shot at them twice. Jungkook rushed to enter the house. The other bodyguards were alerted. They drew out their guns and shot at him.

Jungkook ran to reach out for the door. He hid behind a pillar and shot three times at the bodyguards. One down, while the other two took a shelter behind a bush.

Jeon Jungkook kicked the door. There were two guards there. He jumped and kicked their temples. The two bodyguards never got up again. Jungkook had never entered Lee Seonghwa’s house before, he didn’t know where that devil was or where he held Taeyeon. He kicked every door open.

“Bang! Bang!” A bodyguard shot him. Luckily for Jungkook, those bullets were only two inches away from his head. Jungkook shot back. “Bang! Bang! Bang!”

Another bodyguard showed up and shot him. Jungkook slid behind a door. The Glock - 17 in his hand contained nine bullets. He had fired eight of them. He only had one more bullet left. Jungkook sighed.

When the bodyguards seemed to stop firing, Jungkook prepared himself. Those bodyguards would come into the room where he was hiding. A few seconds later, Jungkook hit one of the bodyguards who carelessly poked his head into the room. He stroked that bodyguard’s nose with the knife edge of his hand along with the bridge. The bodyguard faltered backward. Jungkook’s attack caused him a temporary blindness. Jungkook used that moment to escape.

“Bang!” Just when Jungkook was running into another corridor, a bullet stroked his back. Jungkook fell hard onto the floor.[]