Chapter 18

Taehyung sat in his bed where he wrapped his hands around Tiffany’s body using a pink blanket. He back hugged that woman so tenderly. “Fany-ah, are you happy being with me?” His deep voice filled Tiffany’s ear.

“Yes.” She smiled. “But I wish…, Taeyeon and Seohyun could be with us right now.”

Two days ago, Tiffany decided to tell Taehyung about Seohyun. But of course she lied about everything. She told him Seohyun lived in Jeolla-Do where she helped the orphans in the orphanage.

Taehyung held her closer and swayed their bodies gently. “Don’t worry, once I have enough money, I’ll ask them to live with us.”

Tiffany turned her head around, “you’re really going to do that?” Her beautiful face lightened up with happiness. What else could Tiffany ask but to live together with Taehyung and her two sworn sisters?

“Definitely,” Taehyung nodded and smiled, “your family is my family too. We’ll live together happily ever after.”

“It will be wonderful if that can come true.”

“Of course it will come true. I’ll just work harder to earn more money. You know maybe I can work double shifts. Bogum-sajangnim is really kind. He will double my salary.”

Tiffany was sullen. She pinched Taehyung’s arm. “Do you want me to be lonely? I always miss you when you’re at the factory.”

Taehyung giggled. “Aigoo…, my spoiled girl is sulky. He kissed Tiffany’s cheek. “Do you really miss me that much, hmm?” He kept kissing her cheek and neck.

“You don’t believe me? I miss you so much that I almost run to your work place.” She tilted her head to the left to avoid Taehyung’s gentle kiss. She did that to tease her lovely boyfriend.

“Really? Well, thank God you never do that. What should I tell my female co-workers if they see you there? They adore me very much. They even propose a marriage to me.” Taehyung stuck his cheek to Tiffany’s cheek. “I just can’t choose which one I want to accept….”

Tiffany turned around. She looked upset. “Is it true? Do you like them too?”

Taehyung grinned. “They all love me.”

Tiffany put her hands around Taehyung’s neck. “Ya, do you want to die, Kim Taehyung-ssi?”

   Taehyung smiled. He quietly savored Tiffany’s extraordinary beautiful face. “I’ll only die for you. You know that.”

“Then, don’t look at other girls.” Tiffany smiled. How she loved this man so much. Tiffany couldn’t stand not to give Taehyung a kiss. “Don’t ever look at anyone….”

Taehyung’s lips were the sweetest lips God had ever created. Tiffany held him even closer. She knew she would never want to lose this precious man in her life.

Taehyung ran his fingers through Tiffany’s hair. “Fany-ah, let’s get married.”

Tiffany was startled. She let go her embrace on Taehyung just to look him in the eyes. Did Taehyung really mean what he’d just said?

“I know I don’t have one billion dollars in my pocket. I’m not the most handsome guy you’ll ever see. And I have so many flaws…” Taehyung touched Tiffany’s face so tenderly, “but I have one treasure in this world: a girl named Tiffany Hwang.”

Tiffany was all emotional. Taehyung’s words touched the bottom of her heart. Who would’ve thought that a girl like her could be someone’s treasure? Tiffany had lived her life thinking that she would never find a man who would treat her like a human.

“I know I will never deserve you even though I have to reborn into this world over and over again…. But I’ll never let go these hands that holding my entire life so dearly….

“I want to live with you for millions years from now… But if millions years won’t come, let’s make every second last forever…. Just you and me.” Taehyung gave Tiffany a very long and gentle kiss.

“Why do you love me that much? I’m not as good as you think. I’m not even pure….”

“Silly….” Taehyung stuck their foreheads together. “I’ve fallen in love with you at our first sight….. But I love you more with each passing day. You’re always pure to me….

“It will take years to fully explain why I love you so much… That’s why, as we’ll grow old together, I’ll tell you all the reasons why you’re so precious to me…. I’ll tell it every single day of our lives… until the day I die.”

   Tiffany didn’t remember how many times she had cried in her life. Those tears used to be filled with sorrows and pains, but this time, for the very first time in her life, Tiffany shed happy tears. It’s all because of Taehyung—the only precious man to her heart.

As she kissed his lips, Taehyung laid Tiffany down on their bed. His tender eyes were looking through her soul. There was nothing between them. He turned off the light. The night was insatiable…..

Taehyung held Tiffany close. Their fingers locked each others. Tiffany could hear the sound of Taehyung’s beating heart inside his bare chest. His eyes closed. He looked like a baby with his hair covered his forehead. But a smile on his lips let Tiffany know that he wasn’t sleeping yet.

“Taehyung-ah, I’m so scared this is just going to be one beautiful dream where I will sadly wake up from it….” Tiffany voiced out her deepest fear.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. “Fany-ah, you believe in me, right?”

Tiffany nodded. How could she ever doubt the man she loved? Tiffany would even believe if Taehyung told her that the earth was square.

“This is not a dream, sweetie. We’re making it come true... So, will you marry me?” Taehyung whispered in Tiffany’s ear.

Tiffany couldn’t contain the happiness she felt deep in her heart. “Yes, I will marry you, Kim Taehyung-ssi….”[]