Chapter 33

We got in the car, and Teddy gave Geth's address; then he pushed the button that raised the privacy screen between us and the driver. I turned to him, but he kissed me before I got a word out, sitting back on the seat and pulling me onto his lap. He slowed things down on purpose, pulling me against him, opening his mouth slowly, gently, running his tongue along mine. He quickly pulled my shirt off, making a happy noise of satisfaction as he saw my torso, clad in only a pink see-through bra. He leaned close, breathing warm air onto one breast, then the other. He reached out, popping the hooks, then pulling the bra apart, his favorite part of the whole procedure. He slowly pulled the cups off. The nipples began to tighten immediately, and he bent his head down, sucking on first one, then the other, as I leaned my head back and gave myself over to the sheer physical pleasure of his wet, warm tongue on me. I arched my back, resting my hands behind me on his knees, my head hanging back. He held my torso to his mouth, both of us finally able to let out what had been building all day.

    "God, they're just beautiful, the most gorgeous, perfect things," he murmured. He sucked on them, first one, then the other, until I thought I'd lose my mind. He began pushing and pulling me, like before, and I came just from riding his thigh, the denim of my jeans creating the most amazing friction. I was gasping and out of breath when he finally pulled me up so we were face to face. He smiled at me, at my dreamy and unfocused expression, with a look of fatuous satisfaction at making me feel so good.

    "Birdie, you look so sexy," he breathed. "Did I make you feel good, hmm?" I nodded, closing my eyes, still breathing hard. I grabbed his head, holding him to me. "Thank you," I murmured into the top of his head.

    I unsnapped his pants, unzipped them, and had him lift his hips so I could pull them off, along with his briefs. He was hard, practically pulsing in my hand, the tip already dark and leaking. I put my mouth on him and moved up and down a couple times, as he watched me intently. I used my tongue on the tip, spreading the creamy liquid. His breath caught, his hips rising to meet my mouth as he tangled his fingers in my hair. He gasped as his head fell back, his eyes closed. A quick look out the (thankfully) tinted window at the gridlock traffic told me I'd have plenty of time.

    I gathered some spit and let it fall from my mouth onto the tip of him, using my fingers to spread it evenly all over, slowly pumping him. "Shit, shit," he moaned, and I removed my hand. That wasn't the plan, I had something else in mind.

    He held my hair out of the way, and I looked up at him. "You look amazing, so completely, fucking hot," he whispered between gritted teeth. "With just your jeans on and nothing else, you could make any man come just by looking at you."

    I shifted position, lowering my breasts over him. I held them in place with my hands, slowly moving them up in down. I kept my eyes on his face, gauging his reactions. I figured he'd let me know if it was working, if he liked it.

    "Teddy, put your hands over mine," I commanded. "Show me how you like it, how you want it."

    His head fell back, eyes closed, biting his lower lip. His large hands closed over mine, enveloping them. The flesh of my breasts squeezed out between our fingers, their softness completely enclosing his hardness. We moved up and down, slowly at first, then with more energy, as he gasped and moaned.

    He looked down at me, curse words spilling out of his mouth, shaking his head. "Never experienced anything like this, ever," he said. He began to shudder. "Going to come, okay?" He managed in a quaking voice.

    "Yes, okay," I said, as we continued to move our hands up and down.

    "Oh, wow," he said, taking a deep breath and holding it as he exploded beneath our hands.