Chapter 23

The boys all ended up ordering dessert, but I was just too full, and I took the opportunity for another bathroom break, knowing that Teddy was watching me walk away. It made me feel strong, knowing that I was controlling his thoughts, his desire, making him want me with my walk, the swing of my hips. It was a completely new sensation. I liked it.

When I got back to the table, Teddy actually reached for me to help me sit down. He'd moved my chair closer to his, and he pulled me down into it, pulling my hand onto his leg and putting an arm around me.

As usual, I was amazed the boys could put away such a huge amount of food and alcohol and still have enough room for the desserts they were eating. Teddy offered me a bite of his apple tart, which I accepted. I tried to take the fork from him, but he waved my hand away, pointing the business end toward my mouth, so I opened up and let him feed it to me, which somehow ended up being very intimate and sexual; I was glad the boys were so involved with their desserts that they weren't watching us. As it was, Teddy licking his noticeably swollen (to me, anyway) lips and watching me take the food into my mouth felt so explicit that I was almost embarrassed to be doing it in a restaurant.

When the time came to pay I automatically reached for my wallet, and the boys laughed.

"We're not on tour anymore, poppet," Gethin said with a smile. "Tonight's on me. Host country pays, that's the way we usually do it." He took his card out and laid it on the table.

And I was pretty sure that the boys knew something was up with Teddy. He was definitely distracted, not responding when spoken to, drinking from a glass already empty, and just acting weird in general.

His excitement was making me excited too, finally making me aware of the fact that I was basically naked under my dress, making me feel every place where our bodies were touching. He was looking at my front, eyes moving from my breasts slowly to my crotch, then back up to my mouth, then my eyes. I had to stop myself from reaching for him, knowing we were being watched.

The car ride home was slow torture, knowing he was next to me, feeling his body heat. The two of us were sitting in the back seat alone, and I finally just unbuckled and turned to him, straddling his thigh. The boys carried on talking in front of us, loud, drunk, and completely unaware.

I leaned forward. "Touch me, please," I breathed in his ear, already feeling wetness pooling in my center.

He looked at me, a little grin popping his dimples. His hands went under my dress, gripping my waist. Just this action made me drop my head and close my eyes, and when he slid his fingers inside me, I moaned into his neck. He put his thumb on me, knowing that I was already more than half way there. He pushed and pulled as I rode his thigh, smothering my mouth into him so the boys wouldn't hear.

"So wet," he murmured as he drove his fingers even deeper inside me.

I moved so I could suck on his Adam's apple, drawing a heaving breath from him as I licked and kissed my way down his neck. His eyes fluttered closed as I moved to his ear, running my tongue all around it, causing his fingers to stutter inside me.

"Fuck me," he breathed, his head falling back.

I moved my mouth back to his ear. "Later, I promise," I whispered with a soft laugh, biting his earlobe playfully. I put my hand on him, and he bucked up slightly into my palm, his fingers curling reflexively, hitting something inside me.

I climaxed twice in quick succession, jerking in his lap, tensing around his curled fingers, feeling his warm breath in my hair. I shuddered as I relaxed, letting my body fall onto his for a minute before taking my place next to him again, buckling up. Please don't let there be a noticeable wet spot on his leg.

He looked at me and slowly put his fingers in his mouth, sucking my release off his fingers. Jesus. Then he leaned forward to kiss me, letting me taste us.

The car pulled up in front of the door and Teddy got out first, turning around to help me. I stepped out and into the delicious fresh air. As we all entered the house, Ronan declared, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't feel like bed just yet. How about a night cap, everyone? And a movie? Or a lightning round of BZG?"

Unfortunately for Teddy, this suggestion was met with approval by Matty and Gethin. I had to smile at the look on Teddy's face.

Ronan saw him and asked, "What's the matter, mate, not feeling well?"

Teddy turned to him and said, "Me? No, I feel great. I was just wondering about Birdie. How are you, darling? You want to stay up, or would you rather just head to bed?"

I smiled. "No no, I feel fine, I'd love a night cap." I raised my eyebrow at him.

Ronan looked at me. "You know, Tink, you look gorgeous. You're all starry-eyed, your lips are all red and full and beautiful, you have a lovely color in your cheeks; you're just glowing, darling. You look, um..." He kind of trailed off. "You look really good, is what I'm trying to say," he finished.

Teddy raised his eyebrow back at me. "Fantastic." He shook his head slightly, so no one but I could see it.

Matthew clapped his hands together. "Great, then. Let's go get out of these monkey suits, and get into our pjs, then, and regroup down here in a few minutes?" He looked around happily. "This really will be just like when we were in Japan, mates!" And he turned and sprinted up the stairs.

We all followed him, and I smiled as I shut the door behind us, looking at Teddy. He looked back at me, sighing. "You 'feel fine'? Couldn't you have said that you wanted to go to bed? For me?" He came and put his arms around me. "You know I've had a raging hard on since we were at the fucking restaurant, right?"

"I know," I said, putting my arms around his neck, rubbing my hips against his front, causing him to moan and drop his head to my shoulder. "Why should I care? I came twice in the car, I feel fucking great," I laughed.

"Are you trying to kill me? Hmm?" He moaned, pulling my hips against him, causing even more friction.

"Ah, come on, Shelley, we can be a little late getting downstairs," I said, unbuckling his pants and pulling them and his briefs down in one motion. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt, just ripping the bottom few off and peeling it off of him. I yanked his undershirt over his head, throwing it across the room, and I pushed him on the bed, motioning him to move up so his head would hit the pillow. I pulled his socks off and threw them over my shoulder. He was hard as a rock, breathing hard, chest flushed red. I straddled him and pulled my dress over my head in one smooth motion, revealing my body to him all at once, my garter framing my sex with my tights, the straps of my bra falling off my shoulders. I opened the front closure, my breasts spilling out, making him reach for them. I piled my hair on my head with one hand while guiding him into me with the other. I sank on to him in one decisive motion, all the way down, drawing a deep, moaning gasp from him.

"Bloody fucking—feels..." all articulate speech left him, and he just held my hips, moving them very slowly back and forth, pressing down, leaving thumbprint bruises on my hipbones with the pressure of his grip. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "So incredibly sexy..." He drilled his head into the pillow, finally sitting up to grasp my shoulders, putting the usual four bruises on the front of both of them. He kissed me, tongue in my mouth, sucking all the moisture out. "Coming now, fuck..." and he pushed on me, holding me down, putting his forehead down on my shoulder.

I came shortly after, much calmer, much shorter, and sweeter, a coda to his, breathing a short exhalation into his ear, "I love you, thank you."

We stayed joined until we heard the others calling from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted as we laughed together softly. "Just a sec!" We kissed, uncoupled, put on our pjs, and went downstairs without uttering another word, Teddy in his Manchester United sweats and me in my official UK Crush button down flannel pajamas.