Chapter 2

"So are we agreed, then, hmm?" He said, rubbing my nose companionably with his. "From this point forward, they are to be referred to as 'Teddy's breasts'? Or, in more private or vulgar parlance, the more alliterative 'Teddy's tits'?" He squeezed me to him so tightly that I could barely breathe. "I mean, all of you is mine, but I'll let you claim ownership of the rest of your body, as long as you acknowledge that these gorgeous things belong to me. No one else is to touch them or even see them, ever, except me, okay?" He released me enough so he could see my face and I could see the grin on his.

    "You're crazy," I offered as a response.

    "Hey, you want to hear something funny?" I offered a kind of non-sequitur of my own. He looked at me inquisitively. "When I was eighteen I considered having breast reduction surgery so I could increase my reach on the piano."

    He compulsively squeezed me tighter. "What?" he asked in a shocked voice.

    "Yeah. My piano teacher at the time said that lots of women pianists did it, that it helped so much with reaching the lower registers with the right hand and vice versa. Not a lot, not like chopping them off or anything, just a cup size? No one would even have noticed, probably. But insurance wouldn't cover it, and I certainly didn't have the money, so I didn't do it," I finished.

    "Thank god!" Teddy responded. "Perish the thought. I can't believe you considered something so barbaric, even for a second! I mean, who does that?" He looked at me, brows drawn together, shock on his face. "Why would you butcher your body like that?"

    I stared at him. "Oh please! You must know dozens, literally dozens of people who have had rhinoplasty and breast augmentations, not to mention butt implants, pectoral implants, jaw implants, I mean the list goes on and on and on. The things people do to their eyes, to their chins, for no reason other than to look better? At least my surgery would've had a purpose!" I stopped, a little surprised at myself. I didn't usually cork off at people.

    He looked at me in surprise, too. "You know, you're right. I know tons of people who've done the things you said. I guess I never thought about it that way." He pulled me back into his arms, rubbing my face with his thumb, then kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry I got so judgmental and cross. Though in my defense," he continued with a smile, "we were talking about my body parts." He gave my breasts a friendly squeeze.

    I laughed, trying to give him a friendly squeeze back. There wasn't much to squeeze in his case, as he was rock hard everywhere. He got the intention, though, and laughed with me, holding me close.

    "Do you suppose we could actually get out of bed today?" I asked, smoothing his crazy hair out of his gorgeous eyes. "I think my muscles are starting to atrophy from lack of use."

    "Not from where I see," he responded, stretching his tall, lanky frame. "But I suppose I could make it to the shower if you really wanted to." He pulled me in for another kiss. "I think I need to clean my breasts," he said with a chuckle.

    "Great," I said, laughing. "Race you to the bathroom." I jumped out of bed and ran, knowing that even with my head start he'd catch me.