Bonus Chapter 62 (most likely to)

AN: Just another fun little thing I did :o)--if you like it, you know what to do!

Most Likely To–always fun to think about, right?

MLT be the first to have kids: Matty. He's so loving and kind, not into the glamorous life at all. He'd drop all that stuff in a red hot minute to be the best father in the world.

MLT listen to classical music: Again, I have to go with Matthew. He's the most introspective, and has a background and family in classical things in general.

MLT suddenly become poor: Probably Ronan lol! I could see him just donating all his money to some charity and not caring. I think he enjoys his money, and taking care of his family, but he could definitely get along without it. All of the boys could, I think.

MLT watch romantic movies: Ronan all over. He'd spend all day sitting with Tink watching RomComs if he could.

MLT be a drama queen: Teddy, unfortunately! He overthinks everything, and tends to act first and think about the consequences later. He's very emotional about everything, including himself.

MLT die of something stupid: Ronan, our hapless Irishman lol. The boy just doesn't think, sometimes.

MLT get in a fist fight: That would be Gethin, the hotheaded ginger from Wales. He's more of a physical person, involved in the viscera of life. He's probably given and received a few punches in his life.

MLT become a high school teacher: I think Tinker Bell on this one. She's the most rooted in real life, and would have the most desire to reach out to young people.

MLT talk to animals: Ronan. I actually have a scene in a later book where Tink comes across him talking to her dogs, and it makes her cry.

MLT skydive: Gethin would definitely be up for this.

MLT forget something really important: Probably Teddy. He's kind of all over the place, not very organized.

MLT be hungry 24/7: This is Tinker Bell for sure. She's always loved food, and would never deny herself something delicious over weight issues or anything.

MLT to say something stupid: Ronan does this, all the time. As Teddy says at some point, his mouth should be a national monument, it's so huge!

If you guys think of any others you'd like to add, put them in the comments, and (if I agree :o) I'll put them in!