Chapter 4

Shikamaru entered the office right after Boruto and the others left. "Something tells me that you had a big chat with your son."

I sighed, "What else can I do? Seven years have passed and Sasuke hasn't come back with anything new about her. Boruto blames me, and Hinata's suffering but she doesn't accept it. And probably Sakura hates me too for making Sasuke leave the village again..."

"Well, Sasuke has always been like that with all his journeys so it's no use. Now Boruto and Hinata's reaction are perfectly normal, they just have different ways to express it. You just have to keep trying, Naruto."

"We're getting old, Shikamaru....and my daughter's lost. I don't wanna die not knowing if she's dead or alive. I want to find her because I miss her you know."

"We all miss her here, Naruto. And we know how you feel because we felt related to it. And if you don't believe it then why Sasuke offered himself to help you by leaving the village? Why Gaara made a special Anbu team to find her across the Wind Country? Because we know how you're feeling. It's too troublesome, but it's worth it because what happened to you may have happened to anyone of us." He finished saying before leaving a thoughtful Naruto.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Boruto wait!"

"Sarada leave me alone!" I said while ignoring her.

"Boruto I wont. This is hard for you but please don't act that way. We need you with us...I need you."

"Sarada stop talking nonsense! Can you bring Himawari back? No, you can't. Nobody can. And don't expect me to act in some way because I can't! I'm tired of faking things and making everyone see that there's hope when the reality is other! Who knows? Maybe she's dead by now.." I yelled at her in front of the gates, waiting for one of her punches.

"Can you bring him back?"

Okay, that caught me of guard.

"What?" I asked.

"My father, if Himawari's dead then...can you bring him back?"

"Sarada..." said Mitsuki, who was watching the whole scene.

"Sarada I can't bring back your father, he's on a mission."

"To bring back your sister. If he hasn't come back, it means that she's not dead. So there's still hope."

" How do you know?" I asked.

She smiled. I forgot how beautiful she looked when she smiles like that, "I just have a special connection with him."

"Uhh guys? Who are they?" interrupted Mitsuki. There was a young couple coming to the gates. It was a boy and a girl about 15 years old. They didn't had their head bands so they were unknown ninjas.

"I don't know.." I said.

"Stop there! Who are you?" demanded Sarada. Both of them stopped in front of us. The boy had brown messy hair and golden eyed and wore a white shirt with a grey jacket and black, long pants. Meanwhile, the girl had exgremely long dark hair with crystal blue eyes and two foxy marks on each side just like me. She wore a yellow shirt, a pair of dark brown shorts combined with two long black socks.

"Is this the Hidden Leaf Village?" The boy asked.

"Yes...who are you?" Mitsuki asked.

"My name is Takashi, and I've come with my friend to take the Chūnin Exams" he said.

" Friend? And from what village you come from?" I asked suspicious.

"Well, we don't belong in any of the villages, but we decided to come and participate! We can talk to your leader you know!" the girl answered.

"Yeah, we wanna be ninjas like you!" said Takashi

"okay...and you are?" asked Sarada eyeing the girl.

"Oh, I'm Uzumaki Himawari you know!"