Chapter 43

I felt my chakra all over my body. It was hard to control it in one blast. My skin was burning too. But I had no fear.

I was determined on killing the Ten Tails and saving the shinobi world. I thought of my whole life. It wasn't the best but at least it had a meaning.

I felt tears falling through my face as I remembered the small good times I had with my real family, my friends, my teacher, my team. They're all important to me. I've learned many things while I stood beside them. I've fought, I cried, but it was all with a purpose.

And now it's the time to give them a payback. They have given everything to me, including their lives. Now I have the chance to repay them by saving them from the Ten Tails while I die.

"Mother, father, Boruto..." I said while finishing to gain one power. "Uncle Neji.."

This was the time. I had to unsleash all my power in one blast. "Hikaru-kun.." I said while thinking of him and the life I could've had. The dreams we could've achieved, the life we could've lived...

Tears started coming out again. There was no turning back now. I heard my father's voice in the distance, trying to stop me. He barely sees me but it's no use. It was now or never.

I unleashed all the power I had. Everything turned white. I heard the Ten Tail's roar for about a minute until it faded away. I closed my eyes while I relaxed and lifted up my head, waiting for the hit.

"Boom."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hokage-sama! Hokage-sama!" I said while trying to wake him up. He moved a little and groaned.

"What...HIMAWARI!!" He said while gettig up instantly and running towards the big whole that was in Hima's spot. "Hima!! Where are you you know?!?! Wait, where's the Ten Tails?"

I followed him. "She...killed him." I replied while he looked ay me in shock. "I don't know how she did it but...everyone's okay and..." I trailed off while trying to hold my tears. There was no way that she could've survived after that blast.

"Hikaru.." he said, trying to understand the situation. He turned to see the gigantic whole for a while. Then he looked at the sky.

There was a bird flying in circles around something. Naruto focused on what the bird was looking and there he saw it. There was a small white light at the very center of the whole. The others arrived.

"Naruto!" said Shikamaru before looking at the whole. "What the-!"

Naruto motioned me to go there. Then we were followed by the others. As we got closer to the body I noticed something. She wasn't moving.

I ran faster. "Himawari!!" I said while getting to her and holding her in my arms. "Hima! Hima please wake up! Cat face wake up!!" I said while crying. Naruto came next.

"Himawari!! Hima please..." He checked her pulse and gasped. "She's alive! Get her to the medical team now!!" He said while I got up and left.

"Oi, Naruto!" Said Shikamaru. "She, really did it."

"Eh? What do you mean?!" He said.

"The Ten Tails, it's gone.." Naruto's eyed widened up in shocked. Then he looked at the bird flying on the sky, understanding everything.

"She really did it. Thank you....Neji" he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up noticing that I barely could move. My body hurted like hell. "Ouch...what the-"

"Careful cat face. I don't want you to get hurt." I heard his voice, it was Hikaru. I looked around the room. It couldn't be that I was back in Konoha. Or was it Suna? Wait, why is he here?

"The war's over. We're back in Konoha." he said while calming me down.

"What happened to the Ten tails?"

"You killed it. I don't know how but you did it and almost gave me a whole heart attack" he said.

"Why? Did I hurt you or?"

"No, you did it well except for one thing." he said while sighing and kissing me. "You almost died. You have no idea of how scared I was of losing you..."

"I know, but at least it worked right?" I said while smiling.

"Hn."

Then the door got open.

"Hima-chan!!!" Boruto said hugging me while my dad and the others got inside. "Geez you got me scared to death you know!!"

"Glad you're okay girl" said Sarada while smiling.

"Thanks!" I said "How long have I been out?"

"About 3 weeks. Hikaru has been watching you all this time though" said Sakura. I looked to my dad.

"You didn't mind you know?" I asked.

"Eh? N-Nah...Why would I you know?" he said while awkwardly smiling.

"Oh Himawari we're happy to see you're okay!" Mom said while hugging me.

"Who would've known that she's now a shinobi's hero huh?" Inojin said while smiling.

"You're right" Shikadai said. "You'll be famous now sunflower." I nodded while smiling.

"Hey, where's Hinoide and Mitsuki?" I asked. Everyone's exchanged looks.

"Hinoide's taking rest. Now Mitsuki's..." ChouChou said.

"He's dealing with his mother's death you know..." said Boruto.

"Oh..." I said while lowering my head.

After a while, I asked Hikaru to get me where they were. Hinoide's was in her bed while Mitsuki looked at the window.

"So she's..." I said.

"In a coma. Sakura-san made her best to keep her alive." he said. I slowly walked to where Mitsuki was.

"I'm sorry about your mom.." I said. He sighed.

"I didn't believed her at first. Then who I though was my father turned to be the enemy." he sighed. "She tried to stop me and now look what happened. It's my fault."

"No it isn't. Nobody knew about this and she just tried to protect you the same way Karin-sama did it you know.." I said. "Now she needs you Mitsuki. Don't abandon her now.."

He looked at me before smiling. "I will always be for her, Hima." He looked at Hikaru. "It's a promise" Hikaru nodded.

"Good" I said before looking at the Hokage's mountain. The war was over, some people died, others didn't and many got injured but it was all for  the sake of our world.