Chapter 23

"A-attacked?!?" I said. "That's impossible! Suna's one of the strongest village you know!"

"Of course I know you dobe! I came here as soon as I got this message" he handed me the letter. My eyes widened as I read the letter. Hinata got worried.

"Naruto-kun...What happened?" she said nervous.

I looked up at Sasuke and Hinata. "Bring Team 7 and 10. Now." Both of them understood and left without asking. Once they left I saw the letter and re-read it. I felt tears coming out of my face.

"Why you Himawari...why?"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure calling them will be the right thing to do?" Kankuro said confused.

"Do you have any other idea?" I said while glaring at him. He knew there was no option. Maybe he wanted to keep this as an inside situation but this just got out of control.

"I just think that we can solve this on our own brother.."

"They attacked us just because she's here! Now focus on the enemy before they know the truth and kill us all." I said frustrated. I have to keep distracting them before they know that she is out on a mission.

"Just tell us Kazekage. Where's Himawari?" A dark voice said while pointing at him with his sword.

"Why do you need to know? And what do you want with her?" I replied. I have to take information from them while Nezumi works on moving the villagers to a safe area.

"That's not of your business. Where is she?" the man insisted.

"If you want to know you have to tell me why and for what do you need her.."

"So you do know where she is.." The man said. "I'm giving you once more chance if you want to live. Where is the demon girl!"

"SHE HAS A NAME!" I said while attacking him with my sand. "And even If I knew where she is right know, I would never tell you!"

"You fool.." the man said.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Boruto wait up we need to rest!" Chouchou said.

"We're almost there you know! Just keep it up!" Boruto said while running.

"He just doesn't understand that we're all a team." Chouchou sighed.

"Now you notice?" I said while looking at her.

"At least we should be grateful." Shikadai said.

"Why?" Inojin asked.

"This is the shortest route to Suna. At this rate we'll be there tomorrow morning." He stated.

"Or maybe in an hour.." I said.

"But we must understand him Sarada. She's his sister.." Mitsuki said.

"Yeah.. I would've acted the same if it were Daichi or Satoshi." I said.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Aaaaand we're done!!! Let's go home!" Hinoide said.

"You're right Hinoide-chan! Let's go back to Suna."

"Oi, you're coming or you're gonna keep talking?" Hikaru asked impatient.

"Geez smile a little bit Hikaru. The mission was succesful!" I said. "Come on Hikaru-kun, give me a smile you know!"

"No.."

"Pleaaaase?"

"No."

"Pretty pretty pleeease?" I said while makig him puppy eyes. He stared at me whike trying not to blush.

"....."

"....."

"......Fiiine" He said while giving me a warm smile "There you happy?" At that precise moment we heard a flash sound and turned our heads to see Hinoide taking a picture of he moment.

"GOT IT!!!!!! You look cute together. Hikaru you should have her as your girlfriend." she said as innocent as ever.

"WHAAAAT?!?!?! Hinoide!!!" He blushed hard.

"Hinoide!!! I-I well uh, y-y-ou s-shouldn't s-s-say t-those things you know!" I said without looking at her.

"Whatever let's just go. We're close to Suna so we better...." her face turned serious as Gaara sensei and stared at the wind.

"Hinoide?" Hikaru asked.

"Do you feel it?" she said.

"What? What's wrong?" I said.

"I feel a big amount of chakra... It's..." she replied.

"Oh no..we must go back. Now!" Hikaru said while running.

"What do you mean? What's happening?" I asked while following him.

"Himawari when we go back do not I repeat, DO NOT stay out of my sight." Hikaru said. I didn't understood

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Hima-chan just...do as we say please." Hinoide said.

From what they told me and the tone they used, I did felt that something was indeed wrong at Suna. What was it? I sincerely didn't know but soon I'll discover it.