Chapter 10

I didn't know why he acted like that, but he reminded me of someone. I was about to ask him again but instead I heard a strong voice coming toward us.

"I thought you were on Temari's house" said the man as I turned to see him. He was tall, with red hair, darks eyes and a sign of love on his forehead...or so I thought.

"We were going there father, but we stopped on our way." said Hinoide almost as calm as his father. "How was the reunion?" she asked

"That's why I was looking for you. You have your third member for the Chūnnin Exams".

"Really?" said Hikaru eyeing him.

"She's in front of you."

I got out of my trance as he stared down at me and smiled. "Huh?"

"So this means that you have to train together as a team from now on!" said Sarada with joy.

"Train?" I asked getting a bit nervous. "M-My I mean,...th-the kind of training I know is..." How do I said that? Creppy? Dark? Horrifying?... "Strange, you know.." Ah great, of all the things Himawari could've said and she ended up making a fool of herself.

"If you ever learned to train." said Hikaru.

"Hikaru" said the Kazekage. Then, Hinoide broke the awkward silence.

"So, we're gonna train now or what?"

--------------------------------------------------------

"Is that all you've got?" said Hikaru "Your punches are too slow..."

I wasn't doing my best because of him. He was so talented, yet weird and strange...I was sure that I knew him but somehow his attitude changed. I tried to kick his face but he dodged it and grabbed my leg with....."S-sand?" I asked surprised.

"What? You never saw it coming with your Byakugan? How weak.." He smirked.

"Oh you little..."

"Okay that's enough" Interrupted Gaara sensei. "Let's do one last excercise. You against me".

"WHAT?!?!"

""That's not fair! You have your sand as your ultimate defense how can we win against you?" yelled Hikaru.

"But dad you're ten times stronger than us!" added Hinoide.

"You two act like children you know! He's your father you should know something about him!" I said pointing at where he stood. "Damn it! Where did he go?"

"Now look who's acting like a scared child!" started Hinoide.

"Oh shut up you apple head and let me think you know!"

"Did you just called me apple head?!?" She attempted to throw me a kunai but his brother held her, trying to calm her down.

"Hold on Hinoide. If is the three of us against dad then he wants us to do team work. We have to make a plan" said Hikaru.

"Finally someone used his brain you know! Anyway, let's do this. We'll split up. I'll use my byakugan to locate him. Hinoide will throw him some kunais while you try to capture him with your sand, understood?"

"That's a pretty lame plan. Besides what else you're gonna do?" asked Hinoide.

I smirked "What I always do..." I said while going into the forest.

"Man she's really changed..." said Hinoide taking another route.

"Hn". replied Hikaru while leaving.