Chapter 15

"Today's the day! Let's kick everyone's butt at the Chunin Exams!" Hinoide said while waking me up.

"I already know..." I said. Honestly, I didn't slept because of what Himawari asked me at the forest. What could I say to her? That she doesn't know who she really is because I let those guys take her away?

"Come on! Mom and dad are waiting for us!" She dragged me to our parents. Mom was smiling at us as always, and told us to do our very best. Dad took us outside and wished us luck with a warm smile.

--------------------------------------------------------

"I wasn't expecting you to be this late you know.." said Himawari at the hallway of Konoha Academy. "The first task will start anytime. I heard it'll be in the classroom #335."

"Wow, there a lot of people in here.." Hinoide said a little nervous while looking at all the other ninjas from all the villages.

"So, you made it to be in a group of three.." said Satoshi who whore his usual dark pink jacket, filled with a big pile of kunais and shurikens.

"Who the heck are you?" Himawari said confused.

"Uchiha Satoshi. One of Sarada's younger brothers and your friend's teammate."

"Friend?" I raised an eyebrow looking at Himawari for an answer.

"Takashi arrived with me at the village. He's applying for the exams so he's part of his team." she explained.

"So, he's part of the Uchiha team..." I stated thinking of Daichi and Satoshi's abilities. They're known for being experts in everything, specially with genjustu and ninjutsu.

"Finally I found you Hima!" said a boy with brown hair and golden eyes. "You ready for this?" he said. Something about their interaction seemed strange. As if they were hiding something.

"Takashi, this are Sabaku no Hikaru and Sabaku no Hinoide. They're my teammates." she presented us to him. Her attitude changed a little bit. She was...cold.

I wonder how long it'll take for her to see me as something more than just her 'teammate'...

"Well, well, well... look who we have here!" said a girl with blond hair and light brown eyes from the mist village.

"Cut it out Ayame..." said Hinoide as stoic as my father...and if looks could kill....

"Shut it ugly ass! I see that your team has a leaf member, what a pity.." she laughed while his two friends stood beside her.

"Yeah, the Sabaku no twins are so weak they even need an Uzumaki member to become Chūnin!" said one of the boy with grey hair tied up in a ponytail while everyone laughed.

"Nah, I've heard that the Uzumaki girl's the weak one." The other one added laughing. "You know what Riku? I don't know why they let them come, everyone knows they'll fail!"

"You're right Koga. They're just a bunch of weak, horrible monsters that will be nothing more than just losers!" replied Koga who had short messy dark hair and blue eyes.

"Shut it you asshole! We'll see about that when we win the Chunin Exams!" replied an angry Hinoide.

"Of course your majesty! I forgot you're the Kazekage's princess so it's obvious that a weak girl like you will win these exams!" replied Ayame with sarcasm.

"We don't need our titles to become real shinobis..." I replied. I was about to lose it and beat the crap out of them.

"Hikaru-kun.."

I turned to see Himawari. "Time's counting" she said while passing through them. Hinoide and I followed her, and ignore the rest of the ninjas.

"Did you heard her voice?" Hinoide asked me. "It was different..."

"Yeah, and why did the said 'Time's counting'?"

"Maybe she wants to finish the task?" she replied.

"Or she gave those guys a warning..." I said. For a moment I wanted to be as innocent as Hinoide, but then I remembered that she was missing for 7 years and if she knows taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu techniques....

"Alright" Uncle Shikamaru entered the classroom with a group of other ninjas with a bunch of papers. "Everyone take your seats, the first task of the Chūnin Exams will begin now."