Chapter 30

*3 months later*

"There! Thank you Mitsuki for all your help. Thanks to you we finished reconstructing the last house of the village". I said while smiling at him.

"No problem Hinoide but please, you don't have to be so polite to me" he replied while returning the smile. "Now I better get going before the others leave.

I saddened a bit. I really wanted to spend more time with him and also I didn't want Himawari to leave Suna. What if something bad happens when they're on their way back?

"Do you really have to leave?" I asked, givig him the cutest face I could ever give. He sighed.

"I have to Hinoide. I can't abandon my team and the mission in this circumstances."

"Oh.." I said. "Then, I'll walk you to the main entrance."

--------------------------------------------------------

"Man when will they arrive you know?!" said a  hyperactive blonde guy with blue eyes.

"Boruto! Don't be so annoying it's too early in the morning for this..." Sarada replied.

"But Mitsuki's taking to long to come!" he replied.

"What a drag, then we just have to wait 'till the lovebirds are done..." Shikadai said with a lazy but annoyed voice.

"Huh?" replied Boruto confused. Seriously is my older brother THAT dumb?!?

"Is it me or Shikadai's acting overprotective of her little cousin Honoide?" Inojin asked as innocent as always.

"Shhh!! Don't say it too loud. The Kazekage might hear you." said Chouchou.

Meanwhile, Hikaru and I were watching their discussion.

"So Mitsuki's after Hinoide?" he said annoyed.

"I don't know about him, but I do know about Hinoide.." I said.

"You knew?!" he asked surprised.

"Duh, since the Chūnnin Exams. Really Hikaru? And you call yourself her twin brother?" I said while giggling. He gave me his usual death stare before softening his face expressions and sighed.

"Hima"

"Yes?" I said.

"Do you really have to go?" He asked with worry. I knew that he was talking about all the good time we had here at Suna. All the stores, the parks, the neighborhoods, the festivals, the people...even his secret spots in the village.

I looked down for a while. I wasn't prepare for this even though I knew this day was coming.

"I have to Hikaru. I must see my family and due to what happened here, I think it's time to show in Konoha that I'm no longer a monster" I said. He looked down in understanding.

"But I promise that I'll come back after everything's done, and when I do I'll stay forever you know." He looked at me in shock, processing all the words I said to him.

"Himawari..." he managed to say.

"So you better be the new Kaxekage by then okay? We're ninjas so we must keep training to protect our family and frien-" Suddenly, my lips met his.

He was kissing me.

For the first time.

I stood in shock for a while before starting responding to it. He gave me a hug once he broke the kiss.

"In that case, I'll do as you say Hima...and I'll be waiting for you. And if for some reason you can't come back, I'll move sky and earth to find you and bringing you with me. I promise."

We stood there for a moment untik I saw Mitsuki and Hinoide coming along with Gaara sensei.

"Well, look like everyone's already giving their goodbyes" teased Gaara before I could speak.

"You'll always be welcome here Hima. You have to be strong now, bad things are coming but I believe you will surpass it just like you did before." he said while hugging me.

"Thank you Gaara sensei"

"So, are we leaving?!?!" Boruto asked in an annoyed/angry voice. "Hima you'll have a lot to explain during our ride home."

I sighed, this was really gonna be a log journey.

"Well, this is a goodbye then" Hinoide said to Mitsuki.

"Yeah...But don't worry, I'll see you again sometime" he kissed his hand. "My little rose," he said while joining us and leaving behind Suna's gates an atonished Gaara and Hikaru.

While running, I looked back at the amazing place I was leaving behind and thought about what Gaara sensei said. Yes, there are darks times coming. The Hidden Grass Village's ninjas from the organization I was in are after me and they're willing to declare war...

...to kill innocent lives....

...just for power...

...my power.

Oh but they surely don't know with who they're messing around now. I'm the Hokage's daughter, the Kazekage's student, a Hidden Leaf and Hidden Sand Village's shinobi and the jinchūriki of the 12 tail beast.

But the most important part is that I'm Uzumaki Himawari. And if they want war...

...they'll have one.