Chapter 21

My head hurted. A lot. As I opened my eyes I saw Takashi staring at me.

"You're finally awake." He said.

"What...happened?" I said as I sat up on the bed. I was at the hospital. Takashi looked at me for a while. His face was saddening.

"Takashi..." I insisted, hoping that he wouldn't tell me a lie.

"You're leaving Konoha."

"What?" I didn't understood what was he saying or why. What did happened that made him say the I was leaving the village? "Why would I leave the village? Nothing bad happened right?" I said as cautious as possible.

Takashi just stared at me doubting like he wanted to tell me but he didn't found the words to describe it. Instead, he turned away from me ready to leave.

"Just, look at the window Hima.."

Now I was scared. I didn't wanna go and see what happened but I pushed myself to it. As I got closer to tje window, I saw lots my eyes widened in shock and fear. The streets, the houses, buildings were completely destroyed. Lots of people were injured and many others were dead. The medical team was rishing to attend every patient. The ninjas were inspecting the surroundings...

There wasn't any word that could describe this.

Without knowing, I felt tears escaping from my eyes. I realized that no matter how hard I've tried to supressed my power, somehow it escaped...

"This is all my fault." I said. Suddenly I felt someone was standing at the door waiting for me. I turned around to see that it was my mother.

"Himawari.." she said. I didn't respond to her. I felt so scared and guilty, that I just couldn't stand there as if nothing happened. I ran to her
and hugged her tightly. I could tell that she was surprised for a moment but she returned the hug knowing that I was crying.

"Mom...why am I like this?" I said between tears. "I am such a monster you know.."

"Himawari..." My mother started saying, "I want you know that we'll always love you no matter what, and remember that everthing we're doing is for the best." she finished while crying.

We stood like this for a while until dad and Boruto arrived. They explained me that people we're feeling insecure with me living on the village, so they decided to send me with Gaara's family to live in Suna.

"S-Suna?" I said, "But what if I do the same there?"

"Suna is a military village Hima.." My dad replied, "They're more used to this kind of.....things so, you'll be safe there with Gaara. He'll train and take care of you." Naruto said with a warm smile.

"Suna's the closest ally to Konoha so you can write Takashi and us you know!" Boruto added, "Just don't get lost okay?"

"Okay" I said.

That afternoon I went to the gates to reunite with Gaara and his family. Hinoide and Hikaru didn't had any injuries so it made me feel better.

"Ready to come with us Himawari?" Said Gaara's wife, Nezumi with a small smile.

Gaara sensei and my dad shaked their hands while giving eachother a friendly smile.

"Take care of her Gaara." my dad said.

"I promise Naruto." he replied.

Then we all started walking away from the gates. I waved them all a good bye and make sure to remember all his faces.

"Hima!!"

I stopped walking and saw Takashi running towards me. He was tired and decided to catch a breath before speaking.

"You'll remember me right?" he said.

"I will. But first I gotta deal with my....curse you know.."

"Oh.." he said.

"You know, I want you to work hard while I'm go okay?" I said while he looked at me confused, "I don't want you to be a lazy ass without me so you'll take care of my family until I come back. Promise?"

His face went from shocked to one full of determination, "I will Hima. It's a promise." He said, giving me a hug.

"Himawari, time to go." I heard Gaara sensei say.

"Hai! See ya' Takashi!" I said waving at my while leaving Konoha.

Lot of things happened when I was here at Konoha, at my one true home. Yes, now I'm leaving to Suna to become stronger amd to learn how to live as a jinchūriki. Will be easy? I really don't know, but there's one thing that will help me during my stay in Suna.

What is it?

It's that this time...

I am not alone.