Epilogue

"Awww you look so cute!" said a little blonde girl with brown eyes while lookig at the dress I was wearing.

"Isn't this a little exaggeraed you know?" I asked looking at my reflection.

"It's your day girl. There's no way that this dress looks exaggerated on you" said Sarada while finishing on doing my hair.

"But-" I said.

"No buts Hima-chan! You're gonna marry my brother who just made it to Kazekage. I've been waiting for this day since we became a team" added Hinoide while carrying his little baby boy. He had green eyes like her and Mitsuki's silver hair.

I smiled at them. I'm super nervous, I'm about to leave Konoha one more time. This time until the end of my days. I'm about to be the Kazekage's wife.

Hikaru-kun's wife.

"Sarada!!! Hima-chan!! Are you ready you know?!? I'm getting bored here and  dad wants to get inside" yelled Boruto from outside of the room.

"Just wait you idiot!" Sarada replied.

"But Sarada..."

"Hokage's orders!"

"Damm it!"

I giggled. "You sure you want to marry  him?"

"We're working on that. Papa's still in denial." she said while finishing with my hair. "There, all ready!"

"Thank you Sarada" I said.

"Awww isn't it beautiful Karura?" said Hinoide to his 5 years old little sister.

"Hai sis! She looks like a princess!" she said.

"May I come in you know?" dad said at the door.

"Yes Lord Seventh, we're about to leave.." said Sarada.

"Sarada we're family now, just call me Naruto you know?" he grinned.

"Fine I'll try" she said while smiling and leaving with the other girls. Only dad and I stood inside the room.

We looked at eachother for a while. His eyes were widening.

"Hima..." he said.

"Dad..." I replied.

"You...you look just like your mother.." he said while hugging me, trying to hold his tears in vain. I couldn't help but cry with him.

"I want you to be happy my sunflower." he said while hugging me tightly. "I want you to know that I've always been proud of you, and if that man makes you cry let me know because I'll rasengan his ass if he makes you suffer!" We both laughed.

"I love you dad" I said.

"I love you too my little Himawari" he replied. "It's time to go" he said while breaking the hug and walking with me to the altar.

"Hai!" I said.

As we entered the hall everyone stood up. At the end stood Hikaru waiting for me with a loving face. Everyone were staring at us, some of them crying, other just smiling in awe. Boruto was holding his tears. Mother looked at me with happiness. Mitsuki and Hinoide were smiling at us with his baby in hand.

Sarada was besides aunt Sakura and Sasuke. His brothers were cheering at us while she looked at me, giving me a  smile that said 'Get it girl!'

On the other way Shikadai smiled at me beside his now pregnant wife ChouChou. She as always was eating snacks.

Inojin stood with his girlfriend Sumire, Metal Lee gave me thumbs up and Shinki stood there, carying and excited Karura in his arms.

Dad gave me to Hikaru who looked at me lovingly and then he went to where Hinata, Gaara and Nezumi were. I looked at Hikaru. Hikaru looked at me. I remembered everytime we where fighthing for foolish things since kids. Now here we are, holding eachothers hands, with our dreams achieved about to join our lives and become one.

"You look beautiful as always cat face" he murmured at me.

"The same goes to you fire head." I replied.

And there we stood, looking at eachother, waiting for the right time to oficially call ourselves...

Husband and wife.

The End