Chapter 20

"Ready for this?" Takashi said while getting into battle position. I was relaxed, I knew what was gonna happen but somehow I had a bad feeling about it.

"Let's show them how it's done!" I replied ignoring my feelings and we started the duel.

As the math continued, I felt that Takashi got faster and stronger than before, I felt that I was in disadvantage, but then I activated my Byakugan to see his chakra spots and block them.

Then out of nowhere I felt a gosebump inside me and stopped running towards him. My head hurted so bad that I couldn't stand still. I reached up to Takashi who was standing a few feets away from me. I thought that he caught me under one of his Genjutsus.

But I was wrong.

His face showed me confusion. He didn't know if he had to help me or end this match.

"It's time"

I got scared as I heard the voice inside of my head talking to me. Suddenly I felt chakra all over my body, bruning my skin.

"Hima!" I heard Takashi calling my name worried. We both knew what this was.

"S-stay...away ARRRGH!!" I said in pain. I saw my hands glowing white with a mix of blue. The 12 tails was getting control over my body.

I saw my father, uncle Sasuke and Gaara sensei arrived in front of me ready to deal with and stop me from whatever I was doing.

"Himawari, don't give up to it! Control it!" said my father while trying to reach over me. My legs started shaking. My whole body was glowing, I closed my eyes to shoutout my screams of pain.

"Himawari..." Naruto started.

"Naruto you have to seal it!" I heard Sasuke voice. The pain increased, the 12 tails knew what was gonna happen and it wasn't gonna fall for it easily.

"You think you can control me huh?!"

--------------------------------------------------------

We all froze watching how Himawari's was transforming herself into the 12 tails. Her screams reminded me of my old days when I had the Shukaku and I couldn't control it. I knew this wasn't gonna end well.

"You will never control me!!"

At that moment we knew she was no longer there. The pain was too much to handle for her and the 12 tails took advantage for it. When she opened her eyes the entire stadium gasped. She activated her tenseigan.

Then her whole body changed abruptly, releasing a masive wave of wind that destroyed half the village.

"Himawari!!" Naruto said in his Nine tails mode. We all managed to protect and send everyone with our abilities to the other part of Konoha.

When the sky cleared out, we saw that  what we were facing was no longer the Himawari we knew..

"It's a..." Sasuke tried saying.

"Phoenix..." I said.

----------------------------------------------------------

Himawari almost destroyed and killed everyone in the village. I know everyone may be scared at her right now but she's my daughter and I know her well. She didn't mean for this to happen. She didn't want to do it I know it!! I stared running towards the phoenix to stop it the same way I did with Sasuke and Gaara.

"Himawari!!!!!!!!!!" I said trying to wake her up. "I know you're still there I'm coming for you!!!"

You fool! SHE'S NO LONGER HERE. SHE CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

The phoenix started attacking us. It was extremely quick so I barely hit her with one of my rasengan.

On the other hand, Sasuke tried to made eye contact to cast her under a Genjutsu but the Phoenix moved quickly.

Gaara used his sand to capture it. We were like this for almost 4 hours, trying to stop her from harming others and herself. Hikaru joined us after a while and stood several times with us to help his father Gaara.

"Himawari stop it!!" Hikaru said while standing between us and the Phoenix, waiting for one of his attacks to hit him.

She stopped.

"AAAARRRGHHHH!!!!!" It was Himawari's voice, she was fighthing the tailed beast alone. At that moment, Gaara used his sand to tie up the bird and Sasuke used his Sharingan to cast her under a Genjutsu.

It worked. Suddenly the bird was taking Himawari's form and started falling unconscious.

"Naruto!!!!" Sasuke said. He wanted me to cath her before she hit the ground. I used Gaara's sand as a stair to cath her up.

It was all finished.

"Hima..." I said while catching her with my arms.

"It's all done." Gaara said. "We must take her to the hospital before she wakes up and see this.."

"She'll take a while to wake up. It'll be enough time to see what she has inside." Sasuke said.

"Hmm..take care of the rest, I'll go see Sakura.." I said before turning to see Hikaru, "Good job, you know" I grinned at him sadly to him, thanking him for what he did.

He looked at him and nodded in agreement.

"You're safe now Hima..." I said while looking at her. "We'll find a solution to this. I promise."