Chapter 19

This is it. Today's the last task of the Chūnin Exams.

"Ready for today?" Sarada asked us with excitement.

"Yeah SHANAAROO!!!" Daichi said

"Hn."

"Hey what's with that face?" My mother said while eating her breakfast.

"Nothing."

"Satoshi..." Mom replied with a deadly tone.

"I's a big day that's all."

"And if you keep wasting time like that you'll end up being late" Dad said from the door, almost getting out. "Let's go."

"Hai!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Man, what a drag." Shikamaru said while entering the 5 kage's basement at the choliseum. "I just hope everything turns out well."

"How do you see it, you know?" I asked worried of what might happen.

"Not much, I don't know what exactly can happen. She's unpredictable." He said.

"That doesn't answers my question you know..." I said sad, I knew everything had turned out fine and nothing strange had happened since she arrived. "Anyway, let's start the task."

Every member of the teams were sorted and got into different individual matches. The first fight was Hinoide vs. a boy from the cloud village. He used a focus attack on her but forgot that she is also a wind user so she used her two blades to cut and turn the attack the other way around. She won the match.

"The winner is Sabaku no Hinoide!!!" Rock Lee said pointing at her.

"WOOOO THAT'S MY GIRL!!!!" Everyone heard Gaara's wife voice, who was seated beside Hinata, Temari, Ino and Sakura She was screaming with pride at her daughter.

"Seems like your wife's living the moment." I said to Gaara who was seating beside me.

"She's not the only one." He said trying to hide his 'proud father face'. I smiled at him.

A couple of matches were on during the day. The final rounds were settled between Sasuke and Gaara's teams. The next fight was between Hikaru and Satoshi

"Now this is getting interesting" The Tshuchikage said excited.

"I wonder who will win this match" The Mizukage said.

"I'll go with Uchiha Satoshi, sorry Gaara." The Raikage said.

"I'll see who apologizes at the end" the Kazekage replied smirking.

"Well, some things get familiar right? Satoshi vs. Hikaru.... I'll have to see that" I said while watching the match.

Satoshi activated his Sharingan to dodge every move Hikaru did with his sand and started using taijutsu on him. Everyone noticed that he was faster that last time. Hikaru's sand barely had time to create a barrier.

"How I hated that..." Gaara said.

"What?"

"That. I hated when Lee used his legs to kick me during our fight. It was annoying..." Gaara said concentrated on how Hikaru managed to defend himself.

"You're mine" Satoshi said while trying to give him a final kick but then he couldn't move. The sand had grabbed his whole body, stopping the attack. "What the.."

"Now you're mine..." Hikaru smiled evily as Satoshi tried to escape. "Pity, I thought you were more capable than this..." he said while squeezing his hand slowly, making the pink Uchiha scream in pain.

"Aaaaahhh!!!"

"What's he doing?" Temari said worried.

"It can't be..." Nezumi said.

"What? What is it?!?" Sakura asked.

"Hikaru's losing control of himself again." Temari said. Sakura stared at his son and suddenly remembered how Gaara almost killed Rock Lee during their Chūnin Exams. Her face got full of fear.

"Give up Satoshi, or I'll have to make you." Hikaru warned him.

"Never."

Hikaru smirked, "Idiot."

"Aaaaaaarrrrgghhhhhh!!!!"

"Father, is Satoshi nii-san gonna be fine right?" Daichi asked, scared.

"He will." he said trying to resist the urge to stop the match.

"Arrrrrrghhhhh!" Every minute became a nightmare to Sakura who was watching the whole scene.

"Sasuke-kun stop the match please.." she prayed while trying to hold herself.

"This is not good." Nezumi said while getting up.

"What are you doing?" Ino asked.

"I'll see if I can stop the match. For his own good."

"I'll go with you" Hinata said.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Stop it."

"You're sure? Your son's winning..." He said to me shocked.

"Just stop it. If he goes like this he'll be killed in minutes." I said. "Trust me."

Naruto looked at me. Nezumi and Hinata appeared behing us.

"Gaara, he's losing control of himself." Nezumi said worried. "Hokage-sama we must stop the fight."

"Sakura's not having a good time seeing this..." Hinata added.

"Got it. Lee, stop the fight."

As soon as the fight ended Sakura and her medical team reached upon Satoshi to take him to the hospital area. The match ended up as a tie. After a break, the next match was settled.

"Now, the next match of the evening will be.....!" Rock Lee said caughting everyone's attention.

"UZUMAKI HIMAWARI VS TAKASHI!!"