Chapter 5

"So, they're planning an attack to Konoha."

"It's a big possibility. However, I don't know the details of how they're going to do it. But I presume it will be during the Chūnin Exams." replied a tall man with long dark hair and snake shaped eyes.

"Are you sure about that?" I said, trying to figure why will they send her to Konoha after all this time as if nothing ever happened.

"Have I ever told you a lie?" He replied.

"I must go." I said, walking away from Orochimaru's hideout. I couldn't let them attack the village again and cause more damages.

"Tell your friend to not trust the girl. She may be his daughter, but many things happened during this time. She's a box full of surprises." I heard him say while leaving. I knew all of this already but what I was finding difficult is say all of this to Naruto once I get back.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Boruto slow down!! You must not-" I yelled at him as usual, trying to calm him down before he reached his father's office.

"DAD SHE'S BACK!!!" He said while bursting into the room. He was having a meeting with the Kazekage and his family who just arrived at the village.

"Boruto! What did I said to you this morning?!" He replied annoyed at his son sudden show up. "And what do you mean by that?"

"I told you that she's back! Himawari is here!" Boruto replied excited while his father looked at him with deception.

"Boruto.."

"Hokage-sama, Kazekage-sama..." I said taking Takashi and Himawari with me. "This two just arrived at the village because they want to participate in the Chūnin Exams."

"They said they don't belong to any of the villages but still, they want to become ninjas." Added Mitsuki.

"Are they serious?" Asked the Kazekage

"Hai!" Replied Takashi while Himawari stared at Naruto as if she were looking for something.

"What are your names then?" Said Naruto-sama while looking at Himawari, "I'm sorry if my son thought that you were his sister, I-"

"Sister? Sorry sir, you can be sure that I am Himawari. Uzumaki Himawari, but...I don't remember having a brother, or a family, or being related to anyone in particular besides my friend Takashi." she said in a thinking tone.

"You..you don't remember?"

"Naruto?" asked Gaara-sama, noticing the shake of his voice. "Naruto." He called him again.

"Leave me alone with her. Take the kids out and tell Shikamaru to find a small apartment for Takashi." He turned to see Takashi, "Tomorrow I'll see you right here to talk about your latest movements."

"H-Hai, Hokage-sama." He eyed Himawari and left.

"Boruto, don't tell your mother until we settled everything down you know." He finished and motioned everyone to go out, leaving him alone with Himawari.

---------------------------------------------------------

"You know, you better know what you're doing because your life may end here if you're lying." I said looking carefully at the girl who claimed to be my daughter.

"Why should I lie to you? That have always been my name you know!" She replied. If it weren't for the long hair, I would say that she's my precious sunflower. But then, why Sasuke didn't told me that she was coming? He was assigned to bring her back so why he hasn't comeback?

"Then why you said you don't have a family?"

"Because that's what I've been told." Okay, things are getting weird. Who told her that she doesn't have a family? "One night, when I was younger...I woke up to...some people who saved me from death. My family abandoned me and they rescued me...or at least, that's what they told me." she said before lowering her head.

"But I dream about them...about my family everynight." She added.

"What was that dream about?" I asked interested

"Well, there was a land of sand and I was playing with a redheaded boy about my age...and sometimes I saw a beautiful woman with short hair and white eyes, a blonde guy just like your son and some tall dude just like you and...." she trailed off. I urged her to continue before excitement took over my body but instead, a dark aura surrounded her.