Chapter 7

"You failed the task" I heard a strange voice say. It couldn't be, I didn't do anything wrong.

"You've always been useless"

"No! I'm not useless. I didn't do anything wrong you know!" I yelled.

"We saved you, and this is how you pay your debt?"

"Please, don't kill me, I promise I'll be strong!" I was crying, my body was shaking, I couldn't understand what was happening. "I just wanna go home..."

"Himawari"

"Stop!" I said

"Wake up! Himawari wake up!" said a female voice

"Leave me alone! NO! STOP IT DON'T TOUCH ME!"

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see a woman with short pink hair and green eyes full of concern. The room was white and bright, "Where am I?"

"I'm glad you woke up girl, you just scared me a while ago with all that screaming." replied the woman with a soft smile, "You're in the Konoha's Hospital my dear. My name is Uchiha Sakura, don't you remember me Himawari?"

"Uchiha Sakura" I said whike trying to remember, "I don't know, the name seems familiar but I don't know from where. What happened?"

"You just had a post traumatic episode for a few hours. Your chakra increased abnormally during that moment so I really had a hard time trying to control it." Sakura explained while staring seriously at me, "Himawari, are you sure you don't remember any member of your family?"

I nodded trying to understand her sudden change of mood, "I'm sure."

------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think she's okay?" I asked trying not to have a panic attack. Sasuke sighed.

"For the last time dobe, she'll be fine." He said before turning around to see Hinata and Boruto coming towards them.

"How is she?" asked Hinata in a worried tone. "Can I see her?"

"Sakura's trying to control her chakra. She'll tell us the details soon." I said while giving Boruto the *I told you not to say anything* look. "Boruto.."

"Don't look at me dad! She figure it out once I got home." He said

"What an idiot." said Sarada while watching Sakura come to us to give her diagnosis.

"Sakura.." said Hinata

"She's fine, she just woke up from the post traumatic episode she had for a while. Her chakra increased abnormally during that moment but she's been stabilized." she paused, trying to gain the strenght to say the words, "I gotta tell you 2 more details about her...." she trailed off.

"Say it. They will know about it one way or another" said Sasuke. I huged Hinata and Boruto and prepared myself for the worst.

She sighed, "She has two different kind of chakras. The one that's active we already know it. It's been there since she was born but the other belongs to a weird beast." she continued, "That one is asleep for now".

"So that means.." started Boruto.

"She's a jinchūriki" I finished, realizing what they have done to her all this years. Now I get it, all the pain and suffered she had was because she was tortured by those guys.

"And the other thing mom?" asked Sarada.

"Her memories are sealed due to the level of stress she had during all this time. I believe it's because of the moment she was kidnapped and who knows what else happened to her during all this years." she stated, "We'll find a way to recover her memories but for now, we must let her rest."

I shighed, defeated. It was only a matter of time  until she gets normal. But until then, I had to do my best to solve who did this to her, and why.

"The boy knows what happened to her. I could see his memories to take information." started Sasuke as if he were reading my thoughts. "Tomorrow will discover everything, Naruto."

"No, we must do it now"

"Naruto.." he started.

"I won't loose her again, Sasuke."

He sighed, knowing that I would not change my opinion. Sakura was behind him this whole time nd before she could say anything, he turned around to face her.

"Tell them that I'll be back at morning."