Chapter 42

I kept on trying to hold the Wood Seal Jutsu but the Ten tails was breaking free. And now, Hima was about to gave her entire life by making herself a bomb to destroy the beast. At the cost of her life.

"Father you have to believe me you know!!" she said.

"NO! I lost you once and I wont go through the same thing again!"

"This isn't what I've learned from you! What happened to all the not giving up thing?" She said while I gasped. Kurama heard the whole thing before speaking.

"Kid, you gotta let her go" he said. I sighed.

"Whay wont you let me do this dad?" she asked again.

"Hima... you could die and.... I think I can't deal with it if that happens.." I said. It was true though, what would I do if that happens? What if she dies?

I heard Orochimaru's screams. Apparently Sasuke managed to kill him with his amateratsu. That means that we only have one thing to do left. And that is to kill the Ten tails.

I looked at Himawari's eyes fo a while.

"Dad, I have to go" she said. Her determination hit me harder and deeper than 1,000 of Sakura's punchs in my body. My eyes widened at her. I started crying.

Her eyes widened too but she managed to hide them. Instead, she gave me a warm smile and leaned closer to me and gave me a hug.

"I love you papa" she said before leaving. I only nodded and kept on crying while she walked directly to the Ten Tails, activating her Tenseigan combined with the Nine Tails chakra mode.

"I'm sorry brat." I heard Kurama say.

"Shut up you know.." I replied in tears.

"Hey, calm down. Maybe she has something to come up with... if she knows how to do it." he explained.

"What do you mean?"

"Well the kid's a genious, brat!" I nodded and thought of it. Why he said that?

Then suddenly a light came out of Himawari's entire body. She was already white but this time she was brighter. It was time.

Suddenly a blast of power came out of where she was standing. Himawari and the Ten tails screamed in pain. Then everything disappeared.