Chapter 3: Snuggles

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 3: Snuggles

Hunter and I began talking for a while, and we got to know each other closely. I felt I could trust him with anything, he listens so well and pays attention to what I have to say. All of a sudden, he reached in closer, sitting close to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his around around the back of my waist and rubbed in motions. "Why did our parents agree to this?" I question, followed by a sigh. "I honestly don't know" Hunter said nervously. 

Later on I woke up with a lukewarm side to the bed, and arms wrapped around my waist. I look over to see Hunter sleeping, and his mouth's tiny little curves which look like he's smiling. Oh god, I think I like him. It won't be much different, since we're getting 'married.' 

I went to get up, trying to unlace his fingers but he let out a groan and pulled me back into him. "Hunter" I whine, wanting him to let me go. "No" he replied, I sigh and snuggle up to him. "That's better cutie" he says, a smile was on his face like it were plaster. I hugged him with arms around his waist, and my head buried in his chest. 

He smelt really, really good.

My door opened as I shut my eyes, and no movements were made. "They'd be good together, I mean look at them" a lady whispers, it might be my Mum or Christine. "Yeah, they're cute" a small laughter broke out as they shut my door and left.