Chapter 32: LA Parties

@lexbarton: you know what i hate? being lied to & strung along for nearly a year 😭

-

How could Hunter? I thought he loved me, I thought I was good enough. He was there through it all, but I guess my problematic life was too much for him. Obviously I feel rejected and a source of sadness and rejection; but most of the weeping has turned into fists of anger. 

✈︎

29 JANURARY, 2016. — LA, California

✈︎

First party for celebrities that I'm invited to, yay. Words spread that singers like Selena Gomez will be there, a whole chunk of the internet celebs and singers/actors. I was invited as a YouNower, and apparently my "brother" will be there on behalf of YouNow also. 

I had a shower, dried off then got ready. 

I then curled my hair lightly on the ends, and did my eyebrows by filling them in, curling my lashes and a light coat of waterproof mascara, and then matte nude lipstick

I grabbed my clutch and placed money and my phone in there then got in my car and drove off to the big nightclub. 

There were heaps of papparazzi at the front of the building so I found a spot by the back and walked in threw the back entrance. The loud, booming music and vibrant coloured spotlights were the focal points of the room other than the bar was flooded with celebrities trying to get a drink. I didn't know anyone here so I sat at a table and went on Snapchat. I zoomed in on the face then moved the camera angle to the dance floor where people were dancing the night away. "celeb parties" I caption it. 

Someone sat across from me and I look up from my phone screen to see Hunter. I went to talk, opening my mouth to only be shused by Hunter speaking. "I'm sorry Alexa, I really am. I understand I put you in trauma, and I can never forgive myself for that. I still love you so goddamn much." He got up and strolled around the table to in front of me and went on one knee. "Will you be my girlfriend again Alexa Barton?" 

I just lunged into his chest and had my arms tightly wrapped around his body, as if I were begging for him to not leave. I hope he won't disappear again. "I love you princess," he sighed letting his head drop on my shoulder and he moves his hand up and down my back in time with the bass boosted remixes. 

We swayed back and forth, he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor and we starting recklessly dancing. That was for about a good hour or two, until I felt drowsy and wanted to leave. "Hunter I'm going home, you coming?" I ask and he shook his head still dancing, "I'll come around in the morning baby!" he shouts, I nod sighing and left. 

I sped off, trying desperately not to let my head fall onto the steering wheel and I kill myself for driving tiredly on the road. I get out hurriedly, and felt relieved when I got inside my house. I kicked my heels off then went to my room and took off my chocker, dress and placed my earrings back in it's original box. 

I then stripped down and then put a fresh pair of Calvin Klein bra and underwear set on, and took off all my makeup and brushed my teeth. As soon as I was done I jumped into bed and I was then out like a light.