Chapter 36: You Whore

I got ready, put on my outfit (^ minus glasses) and then did 2 Dutch braids in my hair. For makeup, I just did a small amount of lip tint, filled in my eyebrows and curled my eyelashes. Brandon knocked, "hmm" I hummed looking around to see if I forgot anything. He walked in and smile, "you look extra today" he smiled in awe and laughed. "I'm being extra because I slay"  I do the Z click, and Brandon just shook his head playfully. I grabbed money, and my phone and we got an Uber to the mall. 

When we got there we got Starbucks and my cup was "best" and Brandon's was "friends." We were sitting in a booth when I heard the laugh I fell in love with, which belonged to Hunter. I turned around and he walked in holding the slut's hand. I grind on my teeth of anger, but clam down once I saw Brandon's face which basically said I-will-slap-you-if-you-do not-calm-the-fuck-down. By the time I calmed my nerves, Hunter and the hoe comes over and giggles, "oh look it's your dumb bitch of an ex hanging out with your brother because she's lonely and desperate awh" she pouts and runs her hand down her cheek to resemble tears. 

"Look you dumb fuck, I don't know who you are but congratulations you stole my "boyfriend," but can I just say... You look fucking hideous in what you are wearing" I gag and she rolls her eyes, "at least I'm not a brother hopper" she screeches. "If you can't tell from our cups, it's labelled 'best friends' so I cannot be brother hopping, and besides I've been his best friend since Hunter faked his death." The girl's eyes went wide, and immediately scanned Hunter. "And at least I don't cake my face and look like what you are, which is a slut" I smile innocently. 

"You whore " I mumble under my breath, and Brandon laughs. We got up and browsed all the shops that appeared interest. I got a bag from Hollister, and Brandon got a new pair of Vans. "Thank you for taking me out today," I smile and Brandon laughs "don't thank me it's just an act of generosity." 

We got an Uber back, and chilled out on the couch. 

-

@hunterrowland: this beautiful girl right here is my (new) girlfriend

@hunterrowland: this beautiful girl right here is my (new) girlfriend. i love her a lot so don't hate on her please <3 @loren