Chapter 11: Sore Eyes & Stained Cheeks

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 11: Sore Eyes & Stained Cheeks

He took it in that I was kissing him, and joined in. It got a little heated, we parted our lips since we had to breathe. "That was..." I pant breathing heavily, "amazing" Hunter smirked and tackled me to the bed and started playing wrestling. "I could take you out I bet!" I laugh, and he raises his eyebrows like really?  I nod and take the advantage to pin him down the other way and sat on his stomach. 

Eventually after playing wrestling, we did airplanes (picture) and then fell over when I was in the air and we chose to cuddle. "How about a date?" he smiles, wrapping an arm around my neck as we stare at the ceiling. "I'd love to" I reply back and turn over so I was facing Hunter and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. 

"I'll give you a ride home so we can get ready. Don't wear formal but not too casual" he winks and I nod as we hold hands and walk out of his house and pile into his car. "Thank you for all this, breakfast - the party and sleepover, now a da-" "don't worry angel" he cuts me off, whilst placing a hand on my thigh and jolting a small squeeze.

Soon enough we were at my house, I go to kiss his cheek when he turns at the last second and our lips met again. I pull away after a little bit, and chewed on my lower lip. "What time to be ready by?" I ask, and he looks at his phone. "7:30" he replies. I nod, and take off my seatbelt and leave the car. 

Once I got in the house and got to the kitchen, Mum was head in knees on the couch, softly sobbing. "Mum?" I ask, slowly going up to her and reaching a hand out to pat her on the back. "Your father is done with!" She screeches, I flinch a little taken by her tone of voice. Tears brimmed to my eyes, "he's a filthy liar!" her cries getting louder by the minute. "What did he l-lie about?" I ask trembling with fear. 

What did he do to hurt my mother so bad?

"He lied to me all these years about loving me. Darling, your brother has been in custody of your father so he's moving to New York with your dad" she huffs and walks to her room and slams the door. 

To: Hunter ❤️

Hey, I don't know about the date tonight... I'm sorry but my dad's left my mum and I. he took my brother in his custody too... :(

From: Hunter ❤️

Don't stress. I could keep you company, maybe at your place so you're not leaving your Mum. She probably needs you xox

To: Hunter ❤️

Oh my god, please. :( 💖  I need you right now 

From: Hunter ❤️

I'm on my way princess !

I changed into sweatpants and a sports bra, putting my hair into a messy bun, took off makeup and put moisturiser on, outfit accompanied with my Nike socks on my feet then went downstairs to wait for Hunter. He walked in and shut the door then immediately swept me up off my feet and I wrapped my legs around his torso along with slinging my arms around his neck. I cried into his shoulder as he walked up to my room still with me hanging on him. 

He put me into the bed, then he quickly slipped off his shirt before joining in bed with me. I hugged him tightly whilst crying. He rubbed my back soothingly, and kissed my forehead. "I'm glad you know that you can come to me for comfort my princess" he gently continuing the rubbing. I fell asleep right in his arms with sore eyes and tear stained cheeks.