Chapter 33: Like a Wall

I woke up with a strong, toned pair of arms wrapped around me like a wall. I thought to myself, I didn't hook with with someone did I? I take a glance over and that familiar face is there, Hunter. The cute, tiny smile whilst you heard the smallest of snores. I turn around and face him, which woke him up. "Hi princess" he softly muttered, placing a strand of my messy brunette hair behind my ear. I snuggled closer to him, and I felt drops on my skin. I look up and Hunter's got tear after tear rolling down his face. 

Cupping his face, I use my thumbs to rub away his tears. "Why are you crying?" I frown, and he sniffles. "I-I was so horrible to you, I left you and faked my death. I can never forgive myself for it and my motives were shit and I put you through so much. Yet the beautiful girl I put through hell and back is right here in front of me, like nothing happened." I gently pressed my lips to his, and they moved in perfect sync. "Never leave me again?" I sigh looking away. "I promise baby girl, I'm not going anywhere" he chuckles and pulls me closer to him.

I caught his body warmth, wrapping my arms back around his neck. "I love you so much Alexa, I'm sorry for everything" he sniffled quietly and I nuzzled my head into his neck.
"I promise I'll do you right second time around."